Guns N Roses Sydney Dec 4- Anz STADIUM

Guest Gunns

was there in front row, on the rail, to the left of the middle ego ramp with my gf, was absolutely amazing. caught dj's towel but let the fat feral bitch next to me have it. highvoltage, did you meet axl last night with your mad backstage passes?? could've got us some since we looked after your mate's bags and all =P

Saw you there with your gay little bandana on. Yeah you know it.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was there in front row, on the rail, to the left of the middle ego ramp with my gf, was absolutely amazing. caught dj's towel but let the fat feral bitch next to me have it. highvoltage, did you meet axl last night with your mad backstage passes?? could've got us some since we looked after your mate's bags and all =P

i didnt have a bandana on ya jin, i was like 4 people to the left of you with a black rolling stones shirt on. so you did meet him? lucky bastard.

i didnt have a bandana on ya jin, i was like 4 people to the left of you with a black rolling stones shirt on. so you did meet him? lucky bastard.

Swear I thought you were the skinny runt with the blue bandana on. Should have said hi so I could have given you a cuddle.

Nah dude, I did not.

Swear I thought you were the skinny runt with the blue bandana on. Should have said hi so I could have given you a cuddle.

Nah dude, I did not.

nah man didnt have a bandana on, we spoke to your friend who is basically the luckiest person in the world a few hours before it started and looked after her bags when she had to go somewhere.

Nah dude, I did not.

nah man didnt have a bandana on, we spoke to your friend who is basically the luckiest person in the world a few hours before it started and looked after her bags when she had to go somewhere.

Haha, yeah she is!

That's cool. I can't picture who you were, but as long as you weren't the fat bogan lady behind me with the bad breath who I had to carry over the barrier 4 songs in, you're fine with me...

But the song Axl seemed to b enjoy the most, at least for me, was Whole Lotta Rosie. Man, I've been to ACDC's concert this year at the same stadium and I can tell you: they don't play that song with the same energy Axl sings it. He just rocks the shit out of it.

:: vincent ::

there is a history to Axl and this song. I remember reading somewhere that in the early 80's at this club in LA called the cathouse or catgrill or whatever, whenever WLR would play, Axl would go ballistic and crazy and start kicking and spinning and going mad on the dance floor. as if he was possessed. :devil:

Axl has the perfect voice to match Bon Scott's vocals and particularly so on this song.

Batt was flat for Rosie man... :( - taking 2 to adelaide so will get it. I only filmed new songs aside from jungle cause I know most of the people here wanted to see those. I'm at a party now, will get some more up later. Sorry is in full, the blues is almost full, better is the end and I think there's one more but I'm a bit drunk so can't remember. Hahaha.

Oh yeah, I got This I love too. Cam was shaky on jungle but the rest are better. :)

Nah dude, I did not.

Haha, yeah she is!

That's cool. I can't picture who you were, but as long as you weren't the fat bogan lady behind me with the bad breath who I had to carry over the barrier 4 songs in, you're fine with me...

LOL that was me man with the COOL BLUE BANDANA on. I hope my mate didnt bump into u too much while u were filming. i remeber him saying there was a guy filming but i was too busy jumping up and down.

Great show.

What a night. Finally have arrived home. Awesome performance from Axl and the boys. Anyone doubting the merits of this band really must be blind. Their cohesion and chemistry are second to none. They all just seem to belong there. DJ Ashba would have to be my favourite - second to Axl of course - yep , I'm one of those type where Axl can do no wrong :) DJ has got so much personality and charisma and knows how to connect with the audience. During KOHD he threw his guitar pick and it hit me right in the face - haha ! Anyway I got it off the ground and gave it to this little chick standing next to me because she just loves him.

Highlight of the night was ...um too many... but I was glad we got to hear Better and Madagascar. I couldn't believe the ignorance of some in the crowd. Two guys were debating whether or not Slash would turn up. They seriously did not know that he's been gone for like 15 years or so. ! The crowd was interesting - I saw people as old as 60 and even as young as a 6month old baby in the front row ! Thank god the police made the baby's parents take it further away. Its hard to estimate the size of the crowd - anyone got an official figure ? In a staduim that seats over 100 000 people it still looked like a lot of people there. Even heaps of people up the back seats all the way at the opposite end of the stage.

I was lucky enough to score a drumstick - its a monster Vic Firth stick and quite beat up. Frank obviously smashes his kit. I was stoked as I have a Steve Adler stick at home too. After the show I got to the aftershow party area but I arrived a bit late - Ron and Dizzy were there and so I was stoked to get my photo with Dizzy. Sadly no Axl though. Oh well, he was probably shagged after a huge gig.

I couldn't believe it this morning when I read the Sydney Telegraph, or whatever it was. It had a big picture of Axl from Last night and said something about how he was up to his old tricks and kept everyone waiting for over an hour ! Seriously, just a flat out lie. Spiderbait finished at 800pm and Guns came on around 830p.m. I was shocked they were on so early ! They played until about 1100p.m I think. 2 1/2 hours of greatness. The crowd seemed to enjoy it immensely and no doubt that Axl and the boys did themselves a big favour in terms of promotion and goodwill with the sydney public - well done boys! I'm sure I heard at the end Axl saying that they hoped to be back soon again... Fuck yeah - can't be soon enough. Due to work committments I cant make any more shows , so I'm absolutely jealous of you all that are seeing them in adelaide and perth.

Lastly, I'm sorry I didnt get to meet a few of you from here, especially you kittengirl ! Anyway, enough of my shit. Long Live GnR. Peace :)

This is a very special band. Axl is completely back to form. He sounds absolutely incredible. I am kind of glad the US tour is happening last, because he is going to be at the top of his game once they hit the states.

The improvement from early in this tour to the Oct shows, and these Australian shows is insane. That Jungle is probably the best I've ever heard this band do it. Just amazing. You have to be excited about this band making an album together. Their chemistry is amazing live. The sound, the power they play with. Hopefully they can translate that into a record. STATES TOUR PLEASE!

Yes.

This lineup is easily the craziest rock band I've ever seen ( better than AC/DC, Maiden, Muse, Nine Inch Nails, Slash, and any other band I've ever seen ) and they get no respect at all from a lot of people.

Their loss.

That Sydney show sounds phenomenal from the reviews and bootlegs ! It's been a year of touring and they are still getting better ! :)

Batt was flat for Rosie man... :( - taking 2 to adelaide so will get it. I only filmed new songs aside from jungle cause I know most of the people here wanted to see those. I'm at a party now, will get some more up later. Sorry is in full, the blues is almost full, better is the end and I think there's one more but I'm a bit drunk so can't remember. Hahaha.

Oh yeah, I got This I love too. Cam was shaky on jungle but the rest are better. :)

Aaarghhh!!! :no::(