Guns N Roses Sydney Dec 4- Anz STADIUM

Guest Gunns

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been to a few GN'R gigs this year, all were great.

But I've just watched Whole Lotta Rosie (above) and the vocal performance on that is by far the best I've heard.

Fucking awesome.

Edit: Fuck me, some mean guitar on there too !! Sweet lord.

Edited by Azazel

I now present to you what we've all been waiting for from this concert. Possibly the greatest Whole Lotta Rosie I've ever heard.

Sweet Jesus, the hair on my arms and on the back of my neck is standing and I feel my throat choking and my eyes are tearing up.

That is a performance that Bon himself would have been proud of. Shawn Michaels would have been proud of that kick at 1:18 :D

Axl was mindblowing, but the rest of them were as amazing. Look at Richard and DJ go!!! But goodness sake, BUMBLE!!! Not to mention Frank banging away on those drums!

Where are the imbecilles, who claim that this band has no chemistry and no talent,when you want to slag them?

For the sake of comparison, here's what I consider the best ever version of the original -

Fucking awesome.

Edit: Fuck me, some mean guitar on there too !! Sweet lord.

Bumble from 2:55 to 3:30 is out of this world. With that beard, he looks more and more like Finck every day!!!

Edited by The Archer

Whole Lotta Rosie has definitely been a highlight outta the 5 shows I've been to. Can't wait to hear it a 6th time. I'm glad Bumble says he wants to go a sleazy-bluesy hard rock route with a new album. I love CD, but I'd like to hear at least a couple more sleazy-bluesy hard rock songs with Axl on 'em, and I think Bumbe's style means that it'll sound like a natural progression.

Whole Lotta Rosie has definitely been a highlight outta the 5 shows I've been to. Can't wait to hear it a 6th time. I'm glad Bumble says he wants to go a sleazy-bluesy hard rock route with a new album. I love CD, but I'd like to hear at least a couple more sleazy-bluesy hard rock songs with Axl on 'em, and I think Bumbe's style means that it'll sound like a natural progression.

When did he say this? Because I would fuckin LOVE (LOVE!!!) them to put out an album like that. I love bumble when he plays in that style too. i.e. his parts in SOD, CD, and that intro to TIL from sydney.

Hey nooow!

Back in Melbourne and almost caught up on sleep.

I had The best time at The Sydney gig.

The band and Axl sounded amazing. I have no complaints about the set list at all.

Sure we all have personal hopes and wants but it was a pretty fucking solid list.

On time and sounding amazing, I was in awe of my all time favourite band!

Bring on Radelaide tomorrow