GUNS N' ROSES' Former Manager (Irving Azoff) Responds To AXL ROSE's Legal Claim

star

Personally I don't think these legal issues would be happening if GNR had the person who could best represent the bands interest. I don't think they would have had a lot of issues and things would have went a lot smoother and as planned if this person had been in charge. This person is still there, has been there all along. She saved Axl's ass, she can take care of this band. Beta please, hire whatever staff you need and be the GNR manager.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I don't think these legal issues would be happening if GNR had the person who could best represent the bands interest. I don't think they would have had a lot of issues and things would have went a lot smoother and as planned if this person had been in charge. This person is still there, has been there all along. She saved Axl's ass, she can take care of this band. Beta please, hire whatever staff you need and be the GNR manager.

Are you serious?

Sup BBA

Axl represents the - there is no band - interests. There lies the problem :D

• 2 weeks later...

So, tomorrow is trial day....

Another dysfunctional day in GNR-land.

Umm... Just curious but, why don't you just pull an Izzy and split??? :shrugs:

I'm seriously tired of the negative posts by certain people here. If you're not happy here, then just leave. :D

I'm seriously tired of the negative posts by certain people here. If you're not happy here, then just leave. :D

Agreed, it's like me going on a Justin Beiber forum and have nothing but negative stuff to say. Sorry, but I don't do that kind of stuff, I like to make sense and have decency.

sry, the chinese food man is very late, i get a bit testy when im hungry :xmassrudolph:

That's okay. I generally don't get angry at anybody at all. I'm not angry with you either. It just makes no sense to me when people do that. I'm not perfect and neither is anyone else.

That includes Axl.....

Guest siliconmessiah

I love the music, but not the last incarnation of the band, wich I find half-assed.

I also wanna see how far people can keep up the positive attitude and neglect the fact that the situation is as really, really bad, and that I am right about GNR not playing Rock in Rio.

Guest siliconmessiah

My answers in bold.

You and I both know this is the best lineup GNR has ever had.

Not at all, not even close to it.

Are you actually telling me Robin is better suited for the band than DJ?

DJ is just a carbon-copy of Slash and is boring.

Also you'd rather have Bucket then Ron?

Most certainly.

Not sure if you are being fully honest here.

Oh yes.

Edited by siliconmessiah

My answers in bold.

You and I both know this is the best lineup GNR has ever had.

Not at all, not even close to it.

Are you actually telling me Robin is better suited for the band than DJ?

DJ is just a carbon-copy of Slash and is boring.

Also you'd rather have Bucket then Ron?

Most certainly.

Not sure if you are being fully honest here.

Oh yes.

Wow, you found a censored thread! Good job ;)

Guest siliconmessiah

I was about to thank you. But as the other thread was locked, I can do it here! ;) Thanks.

(feel free to REMOVE (!) my thread about censorship)

Edited by siliconmessiah

I was about to thank you. But as the other thread was locked, I can do it here! ;)

(feel free to REMOVE (!) my thread about censorship)

:)

Try to use the search engine when you look for a thread. If you wonder where a thread is,

you can always PM us before accusing us of censorship ;)

Settlement Efforts Between Axl Rose And Former Manager Hit Sour Note

During a brief hearing before Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Rita Miller, the lawyers for Rose and Irving Azoff said they plan to meet with the mediator, a retired judge, on April 25. Trial is scheduled the next day.

It doesn't look like this is going to trial today. It's now scheduled for June...

FRONT LINE MANAGEMENT INC VS WILLIAM BILL BAILEY ET AL

Future Hearings

06/14/2011 at 09:30 am in department 16 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

Jury Trial (2) FINAL STATUS CONFERENCE)

Guest siliconmessiah

So basically you will be trolling the boards until Rio?

What will you do when they play Rio and blow everyone away like they always do?

I will stay and see what will come out of the debris. Hopefully a couple of people get sorted out of GNR-camp.

As far as Rio concerns, there is two options:

1. It´s another great AFD-gig. Remember to get up in front Volcano! OMFG Jungle FTW!

2. It will be cancelled, wich in Axl-land is the most probable option.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

06/14/2011 at 09:30 am in department 16 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

Road trip anyone? Double G what do you say? A case of beer, the open roads, and then protest Irving Azoff outside the courthouse? We will be heroes to the GNR camp, and legends.

/SOB

Epic. This!

Road trip anyone? Double G what do you say? A case of beer, the open roads, and then protest Irving Azoff outside the courthouse? We will be heroes to the GNR camp, and legends.

/SOB

That would be so funny! Please take pictures, you would be my hero aswell :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

this will keep axl pussy for a while

This is the best thing I've read on this forum in several years. I've read it now 7 or 8 times.

read it 20+ times and it just gets better! rock2

I don't get it.