Best Axl Voice Cracks

Guest Broskirose

That final 'goodbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeee' in This I Love from the first show of the '09 tour was amazingly bad. I remember physically cringeing when the first boot came through... overall though what a time it is for us GN'R fans; Axl back, the braids gone, awesome new stage and CD songs all over the setlist... what a year it's been for Guns N' Roses.

Edited by KetchupNotMayo

I'll start. 57 seconds

Quite the critic aren't you? Why don't you show us all how superior you can sing the songs, go take a crack at it, will be waiting for ur spectacular UTUBE Vid,Let us know :lol:

Who said im criticising anything? I for one enjoy the voice cracks. Axl's voice always sounds amazing to me. Every little imperfection just makes him more human to me. I never said I could sing the songs. Calm down boy.

Apologies, and appreciate the explanation, and thank you for explaining what I Initially misconstrued as another negative thread :)

3:40

Fucking lol'd

Bahaha, that was brilliant. Other than that, I thought it was actually a pretty good performance. He may not have any rasp but he's hitting the notes. "Take it" is outstanding though.