No name

2x4

For a good 8 to 10 years prior to the release of Chinese Democracy, we all new the name of what we were waiting for. For fans of most other bands it's normal to not know the title of a record until a few weeks/months before the actual release. But for us GN'R fans I find it weird that we don't have any clue of the name of the next record. Granted, Guns haven't said much about the next album, but I still feel weird not knowing the name of what I'm waiting for.

I'm waiting for Metallica's next record too but I don't think that's odd not knowing the name.

Only in GN'R huh. Haha

Well, with the amount of people here who've decided it's called "Chinese Democracy II" you'd never know...

I doubt it'll be cd2. As we all know, GN'R has already done that.

But like you said. You never know.

Well, with the amount of people here who've decided it's called "Chinese Democracy II" you'd never know...

I doubt it'll be cd2. As we all know, GN'R has already done that.

But like you said. You never know.

That's not what I meant...

Rumors flew all last year that it would be a self-titled release, but that information came from the same guy who's been dangling the biggest carrot in GN'R land, and hasn't let anybody take a bite.

I don't know. I'm as interested as anybody else to know what kind of a concept surrounds the next album.

Rumors flew all last year that it would be a self-titled release,

I kinda hope it isn't....i don't know why, I just don't see that as a good album title (nothing to do with the band, before anyone finger points).

I remember some other suggestions were 'Blackout' and 'Reloaded'..both of which I think were pretty cool.

There was the 'End of Forever' fake artwork someone made too...whether a real name or not, I think it's a cool title..and would fit as well, considering the album is meant as the follow up/second half of Chinese...and the first line of the last song (Prostitute) is 'Seems like forever and a day....'

Duke Nukem Forever has been known by that title for over a decade, and it's coming out for real in a few months... with the same title. I had no problem in knowing ahead of time about Chinese Democracy, and then it being released with the same name.

At this point, I wouldn't care if GnR released a new album called Green Eggs & Ham, I'd still be rushing out to buy it.

I'm as interested as anybody else to know what kind of a concept surrounds the next album.

I am willing to bet so is Axl as I think he is not even sure what the fuck he is doing yet............

+1

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Rumors flew all last year that it would be a self-titled release

This would be the best route to go and would really solidify this band once and for all as Guns N' Roses.

psh no it wouldn't

psh yes it would

see i can cupcake also

We all new you could cupcake. $$$$$$$$$$ :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Does this look familiar?