Bumblefoot confirms there is enough music for another two albums

axl666

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Axl's failure in terms of getting the present incarnation into the studio in the immediate aftermath of the tour is highly disappointing. Whether warranted or not, Axl is giving credibility to the notion that he does not take this incarnation seriously in terms of its studio potential.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda disappointed in this. Sure, I do wanna hear the rest of the Chinese Democracy sessions but...

You've got Ron, DJ, Frank, Tommy, Dizzy, Chris, Fortus, and Axl.

Ron and DJ are excellent, excellent guitarists. Frank is a master of drumming. And you haven't sat down and recorded with them yet? That's a HUGE waste of both Axl's and their talents...

I'm really disappointed but right now I would prefer it if Axl released the Chinese Democracy sessions first...then focused on "what's next" after...if it's even a consideration...

Agreed. What i can't figure out though is why can't the rest of the band write music and have it ready to go for Axl when the CD session stuff gets released?

Exactly. Axl isn't their mother. Absolutely nothing is stopping them from getting in a room to write music. I don't understand why they don't just do it. They don't need axl's blessing to do that.

You don't think that would piss Axl off? If they all got together without him, and start writing music for HIS next album?

Edited by SunnyDRE

Axl's failure in terms of getting the present incarnation into the studio in the immediate aftermath of the tour is highly disappointing. Whether warranted or not, Axl is giving credibility to the notion that he does not take this incarnation seriously in terms of its studio potential.

There seems little point in going into the studio, where, as Ron puts it, there's 2 albums worth of material readlly to roll. The real issue could be the fact that ex members created the material. Sure Frank, DJ, Ron could cover it, but maybe Axl don't want that. Look what happend to CD when Frank, and Ron were added to the finnal mix. Kinda killed it a bit.

I'm kinda disappointed in this. Sure, I do wanna hear the rest of the Chinese Democracy sessions but...

Ron and DJ are excellent, excellent guitarists. Frank is a master of drumming. And you haven't sat down and recorded with them yet? That's a HUGE waste of both Axl's and their talents...

I'm really disappointed but right now I would prefer it if Axl released the Chinese Democracy sessions first...then focused on "what's next" after...if it's even a consideration...

Agreed. What i can't figure out though is why can't the rest of the band write music and have it ready to go for Axl when the CD session stuff gets released?

Exactly. Axl isn't their mother. Absolutely nothing is stopping them from getting in a room to write music. I don't understand why they don't just do it. They don't need axl's blessing to do that.

You don't think that would piss Axl off? If they all got together without him, and start writing music for HIS next album?

but its not HIS album its a GUNS N ROSES album get with the times man

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

There seems little point in going into the studio, where, as Ron puts it, there's 2 albums worth of material readlly to roll.

Although most of us would like to hear more of the material composed during the “Chinese Democracy” sessions, the reality is that further records from that era are not going to be representative of Guns N' Roses as we presently understand it. Axl could at least give Ron and Dj an opportunity to show their studio “prowess” (even if he doesn't necessarily intend to use it). They will not be content as tour hands supporting the continuation of Axl's “Chinese Democracy” ambition (especially considering they were probably brought into the band under other pretenses).

but its not HIS album its a GUNS N ROSES album get with the times man

Sweetness surely you are just getting into semantics?

Todays incarnation is Axl's sole vision? Therefore it is a (nu-)Guns n Roses record but equally it's an Axl record?

I mean just look at the recent comments from Ron, some members of the current line up don't even know if they will appear on the next release let alone have any say in its musical direction?

Its all pretty fucked. Freese, Bucket, and Robin all left due in some measure an inability to function as most bands do. Just think about it. If we include songs like Atlas Shrugged, Robin is responsible for music that was made a full decade ago that has yet to be released. Its beyond ridiculous at this point. For Bucket its running up on ten years now as well.

Axl gets mad that these guys leave but what does he expect them to do?

To be honest what really needs to be done is to just get all the rest of the CD material mastered and released on a double album sooner rather than later. People would actually start to look seriously if they managed to release a double album in decent time. Then they should the world again in '12-'13.

Feasibly how many more years does Axl really have left in him? I mean to sing the way he does and with that intensity, it's gonna be something that he wont be able to do sooner or later. How long does he really have left? 5 years? Maybe 8 at a stretch?

Getting whatever material is left from the CD sessions and get it mastered and mixed. Tour. Then get the likes of DJ, Bbf et al to create a brand new fresh album.

To be honest what really needs to be done is to just get all the rest of the CD material mastered and released on a double album sooner rather than later. People would actually start to look seriously if they managed to release a double album in decent time. Then they should the world again in '12-'13.

Feasibly how many more years does Axl really have left in him? I mean to sing the way he does and with that intensity, it's gonna be something that he wont be able to do sooner or later. How long does he really have left? 5 years? Maybe 8 at a stretch?

Getting whatever material is left from the CD sessions and get it mastered and mixed. Tour. Then get the likes of DJ, Bbf et al to create a brand new fresh album.

Yeah. Agree with this. maybe just release everything in one giant package. Axl can then say "hey here is what i've been doing for x amount of time". Have a huge booklet, remastered/remixed tracks and boom.

Then he can start over with the new guys.

I am getting very tired of this. Release a record or hang it up. You are just pissing fans off. Do NOT rerelease CD1...... Just pathetic. Release the rest of the CD sesions as a boxset w the first one and all artwork. It's hard for me to keep faith in axl at this point. I want to but he just let's u down... Everytime.

I am getting very tired of this. Release a record or hang it up. You are just pissing fans off. Do NOT rerelease CD1...... Just pathetic. Release the rest of the CD sesions as a boxset w the first one and all artwork. It's hard for me to keep faith in axl at this point. I want to but he just let's u down... Everytime.

He will never release another record. The most you'll see in the future is Axl cash grab'n every 3-4 years with a group of hired degenerates. Mark my words ... this is all we're getting.

You're a cupcake.

he's actually really funny. A real idiot :rofl-lol:

I'm sure he belives that 9/11 was caused by Bush too. He seems like a real conspiracy freak :rofl-lol:

He will never release another record. The most you'll see in the future is Axl cash grab'n every 3-4 years with a group of hired degenerates. Mark my words ... this is all we're getting.

You're a cupcake.

I'm sure he belives that 9/11 was caused by Bush too. He seems like a real conspiracy freak :rofl-lol:

Perhaps you should look into that stuff properly before you openly dismiss it.

You're a cupcake.

so you're a retard who belives that bush caused 9/11...

good for you :thumbsup:

You're a cupcake.

And you're uneducated sheep... enjoy your life moron!

You're a cupcake.

And you're uneducated sheep... enjoy your life moron!

you're the one who is uneducated because all the conspiracy claims can be disproven scientifically.

and trust me I have looked in to it ;)

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

you're the one who is uneducated because all the conspiracy claims can be disproven scientifically.

“Scientifically” explain what happened to “building 7” oh enlightened one.

Even if it was an inside job, I very much doubt Bush had any idea what was going on.

He'd be tucked up in bed by 9pm while others got on with running the country.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Even if it was an inside job, I very much doubt Bush had any idea what was going on.

Whilst I agree with the sentiments in your post (in that the “President” is entirely powerless), Bush's body language after being told of the happening was not that of an overly shocked man.

it was hit by large columns of the Tower collapse. Even if building 7 was 400 ft away the towers where still more than 1300 ft tall so in the collapse the towers tilted over and easily reached the building 7.

happy?

Whilst I agree with the sentiments in your post (in that the “President” is entirely powerless), Bush's body language after being told of the happening was not that of an overly shocked man.

of course he didn't start screaming and yelling at the kids in the classroom that the WTC hade been attacked, he remained calm and finish reading the book. and that was exactely what he should have done, he did nothing wrong.

Don't get me wrong I fucking hate bush but thats the only smart thing he has ever done

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

it was hit by large columns of the Tower collapse.

According to the government, fires, primarily, leveled this building, but fires have never before or since destroyed a steel skyscraper.

Can you explain why your explanation contrasts that of the American government (considering of course that you seem to be so adamant of their genuineness/sincerity)?

Perhaps you could also “scientifically” address some of the claims contained in this website: http://911anomalies.wordpress.com/

I'm really excited. Potentially Desperado could offer some insight into aspects of 9/11 which even experts are flabbergasted by. :)

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

of course he didn't start screaming and yelling at the kids in the classroom that the WTC hade been attacked, he remained calm and finish reading the book. and that was exactely what he should have done, he did nothing wrong.

“I had seen this plane fly into the first building..there was a TV set on.” There was no live televised coverage of the first plane hitting the first tower.

Can you “scientifically” explain that (assuming as you say Bush had no advanced knowledge of the “attacks”)?