GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

Definite all nighter over here and I wouldn't have it any other way. GNR is a late night band made for a rowdy late night crowd, enjoy it guys it's times like these that make being a fan of this band special. And god knows we don't get enough of them. Soak it all in, and lets enjoy Axl tearing RIO apart for 4th time!!!!!

btw just wanted to say

I love you guys. This is my 3rd account.

and this forum has gone through a lot. nobody suffered as much as us gnr fans.

let this one be a new start. bring a new live dvd and a new album.

thanks eric and thanks the other guy I who saved mygnr couple of months ago.

us gnr fans.

let this one be a new start. bring a new live dvd and a new album.

I hope that if anything a great performance here (plus some new material) can act as a springboard to get the GN'R name properly back out there again and for them to release another record and actually actively promote it.

So I am central time.....what time would that be

told you guys so!

Maybe your on the wrong post, or maybe your on some inside joke, but I need to know what time it starts central time, I wish you could tell me so!!

look at post #1003.

there is a list.

enjoy!

Edited by Drakestar

I am really exited, but I was more exited by the first initial leaks than I was both CD and RIR 2011. I think it was because at that time there was NO recent studio material, only the live stuff from 01-02 so what a new album would sound like was a complete mystery to me

I'm not sure if I should go to sleep or stay awake. The start time couldn't be more annoying.

I'm afraid I won't wake up if I have to wake up at 7 am in the morning...

Don't be a pussy dude...you don't want to be fuckin in some slumber when the shit goes down

no matter what happens, if the show is canceled, goes perfectly, we get new songs and uyi, we get nothing new, the upcoming tour's result, years of silence or a new album and dvd, etc... well, im glad i jumped the GnR bandwagon in 2005-2006ish when i was 13. there was nothing like discovering the world of rock n roll when i was first getting into music, and even though i now know everything about every band (not really of course but my rock n roll obsession has certainly come a long way!), nothing beats that first time i listened to SCOM and having it click, then falling in love with civil war, nov rain, knockin, paradise, estranged, etc, and from listening to chidem demos leaks on youtube in a motel room a few years before the album came out, to FINALLY seeing GnR in 2010.

i may have only joined the forum in 2008 (lurking since 2006), but it seems like much longer, i freaked when it almost closed earlier!

my friends, girlfriend, and family may not get my love for all things Guns N Roses (its possible to love Axl, Slash, and EVERY era and member of GNR past and present, people!), but i consider myself a diehard and am grateful i am apart of this fanbase, forum, and got to ride the final few years of the chidem era

thanks all! cant wair for the show!