Final Slash thread on mygnr

Dead Flower

Thank you Slash for giving us music, interviews, videos, and everything that you do for us. Thank you for keeping us informed about what you have planned. Thank you for showing up at concerts on time. Thank you and Perla for the free recent meet and greets in South America. :heart::heart:

Slash is a class act and playing better than he ever has... I will conitinue to support his projects.. I would love to see Slash and Axl play again but until then Axl would be better off hiding under his rock.. CD was absolutely horrendous.. Axl is not the talent I once thought he was.. He isn't a geniuos.. He is a great "Rock" frontman and much better when being backed by Slash and Izzy..

He's written more good songs than Axl since the breakup. He's played more live shows. He's made more money. He's gotten married and raised a family. He's cemented his status as a rock music icon.

He's the best.

Svabr.jpg

Discuss.

Slash is where it is at. Slash is everything Axl will never be :D

THIS IS NO SLASH THREAD~!!!!!

Slash closed his eyes, staring at the ceiling while laying on his couch, his body drenched in sweat after a long performance and soaking into the couch off his back. "That was a great performance, though I hate to admit it" says a familiar voice from his past. "Do you know where the fuck you are?" Slash asks mockingly to the shadowy, scruffy figure in the shorts he bought the man for the use your illusion tour. Axl came up to slash smiling and whispered into slash's ear, "Don't Damn Me". He then took his hands and started running it through slash's long curly hair, biting on his ear and licking the sweat lines across slash's face until he got to his lips and....

Now this is a slash thread.

successful trolling rating?

He's written more good songs than Axl since the breakup. He's played more live shows. He's made more money. He's gotten married and raised a family. He's cemented his status as a rock music icon.

He's the best.

Svabr.jpg

Discuss.

Slash is where it is at. Slash is everything Axl will never be :D

that's just how it is