So who wants new video stuff more than new songs ?

SL138

If Axl is still tinkering on some songs then they are probably not good enough to be released with this kind of pressure on top of him.

I mean CD received mixed reviews. If it had been released in 2001 or something it could have received much better reviews and fame

For now I prefer having some official GNR videos from concerts or some clips

a dvd could be much more refreshing than some flawed new songs

every gnr concert is filmed. think of the best of all extract that could come out from such a huge source

New Album >>> New Songs >>>CD '99 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Video Clips (Better video...)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Live DVD 2001>>>>Live DVD 2006>>>>Live DVD 2010

Edited by misch

yes

chinese democracy tour bluray please !!

how difficult can it be ?. the stuff is already there. just a few editing days and its on sale

it will definitely make the cd2 waiting time a whole lot better

Guest siliconmessiah

Anything that´s not connected with AFD or Chinese Democracy.

(a live dvd would be ok)

Edited by siliconmessiah

If Axl is still tinkering on some songs then they are probably not good enough to be released with this kind of pressure on top of him.

I mean CD received mixed reviews. If it had been released in 2001 or something it could have received much better reviews and fame

For now I prefer having some official GNR videos from concerts or some clips

a dvd could be much more refreshing than some flawed new songs

every gnr concert is filmed. think of the best of all extract that could come out from such a huge source

To me it's about the music firstly so couldn't care too much about video footage

Guest gunns5

Blueray/Dvd of RIR 2011

:thumbsup:

ok that is the only way I would want a DVD if it was a double pack with Blueray :)

lol i meant or but id take a shitty low qual mp4 at this stage

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Blueray/Dvd of RIR 2011

That would be so stupid - releasing a DVD of an old incarnation performance would confuse the market even further in terms of what GN'R is (and disillusion the present players). The 2009 gig in Tokyo (or a best bits two hour long compilation) coupled with "Chinese Democracy" II and the "Better" video as a bonus feature is where it's at.

Guest gunns5

Blueray/Dvd of RIR 2011

That would be so stupid - releasing a DVD of an old incarnation performance would confuse the market even further in terms of what GN'R is (and disillusion the present players). The 2009 gig in Tokyo (or a best bits two hour long compilation) coupled with "Chinese Democracy" II and the "Better" video as a bonus feature is where it's at.

I said 2011 mate not 2001 :tongue2: