Pretty Cool Backstage Vid

RebelRose89

found this pretty cool backstage vid when scrollin' through youtube - change a pace from the "does chinese d. make u cry" & all other topics that are just set off the get go to be trolling fodder.

hopefully its something new - if not, people who havn't seen, will now get a chance> cheers

Thanks for posting that, I always wondered where Axl went when he disappeared from the stage for instrumental interludes n shit. Reminds me of when I use to work artist hospitality at festivals, from the looks of it Axl has wayyy better taste than Sammy Hagar, Alter Bridge, Trace Adkins, and Seether for sure.

Thanks for posting that, I always wondered where Axl went when he disappeared from the stage for instrumental interludes n shit. Reminds me of when I use to work artist hospitality at festivals, from the looks of it Axl has wayyy better taste than Sammy Hagar, Alter Bridge, Trace Adkins, and Seether for sure.

Yeah but tour riders can affect ticket prices a little bit.

Speaking of Hagar, he got into wine collecting on the road back in the day, but either Bill Graham or some tour manager opened all the bottles on him, forcing him to either drink it there or leave it. Frank's going to be the one with a Long Island vineyard after he's done with GNR. Guarantee it.

Guest gunns5

we finally see inside the blackbox, that oxygen/humidifier is pretty cool. I wonder if Axl has a harddrive recorder hooked up to his in box tv , would love some proshots lol

That was really cool, thanks for that! Was supposed to go too that festival last year....but friend ditched :(

weird that they overdub the studio versions of the songs to the band's live footage

I agreem that was weird as hell :S