Axl calling Madison a cunt.

Chris Axl

Didn't the GnR camp come out at some point on Twitter or Facebook or something and say that they didn't say the t-shirt thing? I remember at that point wondering why Madison didn't let it go since the GnR camp had spoken on the subject and wondered later if that's why Axl was so hard on her in that post. Wish I could find it, but maybe someone else remembers that as well?

Yes you are right, the camp spoke once THEY found out about the story, first they heard of it...

Didn't the GnR camp come out at some point on Twitter or Facebook or something and say that they didn't say the t-shirt thing? I remember at that point wondering why Madison didn't let it go since the GnR camp had spoken on the subject and wondered later if that's why Axl was so hard on her in that post. Wish I could find it, but maybe someone else remembers that as well?

Quite possible but now TMZ is claiming the same story more or less so it puts the NuGnR camps denials in doubt............are both Madison and TMZ who claim the same thing lying?...makes it more likely it happened I think....

They didn't just post this story. They posted it back when Madison claimed this shit. A little digging around at the time led some of us to find out they were tipped off by an anonomous email sent to them. By whom you might ask? Hmmm................. :rolleyes:

Yes you are right, the camp spoke once THEY found out about the story, first they heard of it...

Quite possible but now TMZ is claiming the same story more or less so it puts the NuGnR camps denials in doubt............are both Madison and TMZ who claim the same thing lying?...makes it more likely it happened I think....

They didn't just post this story. They posted it back when Madison claimed this shit. A little digging around at the time led some of us to find out they were tipped off by an anonomous email sent to them. By whom you might ask? Hmmm................. :rolleyes:

The point he's making is that email or no email it appears that TMZ then independantly verified the story to their satisfaction before publishing it. Whether it's true or not this effectively makes Madison's involvement irrelevant. If there's any beef in this instance it's with the reliability of the security person or persons TMZ contacted at the venue. Also just because the Gn'R camp says it doesn't make it true. Not saying they're lying but they're hardly the most reliable source for information as any long term fan well knows.

Can anyone please tell me the story behind this? :P

Axl has three decades worth of experience when it comes to randomly fiiring and/or suing people who piss him off. Failing to fully understand how Internet works, Axl is pretty convinced Madison, along with every other moderator/admin on any GNR related forum is/was actually working for him. Thusly, from Axl's POV he is in a position where he can fire Madison. ->Madison pissed him off so he decided to fire her. Because Axl Rose is rock and motherfucking roll star he was actually able to do so, despite it not making much sense. Luckily for Axl there are lots of people around who profit from keeping people like him happy.

Edited by LTD

• 10 months later...

and this is what Axl said to dear ol' Maddy:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

most of this was actually spot on, however I found the "lesbian" part a personally sad thought.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I know people will say Axl has better things to be doing or whatever but I honestly think he reads the forum all the time (when he isn't touring). You don't have to log in to read you know.

Also, I think he is kind of insecure so even though it's probably damaging he probably is interested in what the vibe is on the whole.

I hope UK Subs licks his ass and brings him on here.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

I know people will say Axl has better things to be doing or whatever but I honestly think he reads the forum all the time (when he isn't touring). You don't have to log in to read you know.

Also, I think he is kind of insecure so even though it's probably damaging he probably is interested in what the vibe is on the whole.

I hope UK Subs licks his ass and brings him on here.

I agree, which is why I think people should cool it when they call him names and stuff. You can disagree with what he does, but you don't have to be a dick about it.

Although I admit I laugh at Broskirose's rants against DJ pretty much every single time.

I always read as a guest sometimes when I'm to lazy to log in. Also if someone sees Axl is online they will flip out or some shit.

I think you can find the old long chat Axl had here:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showforum=189

and this is what Axl said to dear ol' Maddy:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

I dunno if the whole thing leading up to that or whatever is on here, to be honest i only have a vague understanding of what went on before and after, i'm not terribly interested in it so, y'know, feel free to fill in anyone.

poor excuse of a man in my opinion ( mind you i hear he likes knocking ladies about)