guys can u help me , i have a doubt

kanudo19

i think slash is a bit of a sell out, is everywhere and i dont think he deserves the walk of fame star, the (OLD) guns n roses as a whole deserve it! not slash or axl or anyone, but whole of them ! get the point ? if it wasnt for guns he wasnt a legend

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think slash is a bit of a sell out, is everywhere and i dont think he deserves the walk of fame star, the (OLD) guns n roses as a whole deserve it! not slash or axl or anyone, but whole of them ! get the point ? if it wasnt for guns he wasnt a legend

speculation.....the guy is talented....having talent is the first step to becoming a legend....

Slash is no more of a sellout than axl. And that's not just to talk shit. Chew on that a second...

axl doesnt do car comercials :D

Axl doesn't do much of anything. Except file lawsuits, and bitch people out. Oh I forgot he posts pics of his cat. The cat is cute though.

This is what I think:

1. Walk of Fame is all bullshit

2. Slash is a sellout

That is all.

The walk of fame is not bullshit

If Slash sold out he learned of the moves from DJ Ca$hba

That is all :rolleyes:

Really your trolling is getting tiresome again.

You don't come around here much do you? cupcake threads like this come around all the time, so creating this thread really isn't getting you anywhere.

I'm sure Axl could get a star on the walk of fame. Someone just needs to suggest it to the committee and if it gets enough support it'll go through. Then we can all be one big happy family. (especially if Axl's one was right next to Slash's :) )

first of all im not a kid btw, and second, go fuck yourself :)

im not saying he should act like a badass rocker, that's not even my point, im just saying that everywere he goes he his still introduced as a former gnr member, he is known for it, as they all are. so why does slash deserves a star while gnr as a whole don't ?? they are a group! i mean they were a group.

my point is that he only has a star because he can play his card's right ! he says and does what people wanna hear ! if it's time for him to criticize axl he will, if it's time for him to say something good bout him he will! besides if u get really mad at some former friend would u accept giving interviews about it for the next 15 years ?? cuz i sure wouldn't! i would talk about it once or twice and then just forget it and move on, but he never gets tired of talking about that subject. WHY ?? cuz he knows thats wht the people want him to talk about, so he does it. for 15 yrs he has been on a campaign to put people on his side. that's why he's so nice ! can't u see that guys ? i love slash's work too but he's not perfect. and at least axl doesnt try to please anyone! he knows how to play people so they (we) all like him and that is way he has a fucking star on the wof.

this is my point. and no i don't come here very often at least to post , i like reading but i mostly keep my opinions to myself.

first of all im not a kid btw, and second, go fuck yourself :)

im not saying he should act like a badass rocker, that's not even my point, im just saying that everywere he goes he his still introduced as a former gnr member, he is known for it, as they all are. so why does slash deserves a star while gnr as a whole don't ?? they are a group! i mean they were a group.

my point is that he only has a star because he can play his card's right ! he says and does what people wanna hear ! if it's time for him to criticize axl he will, if it's time for him to say something good bout him he will! besides if u get really mad at some former friend would u accept giving interviews about it for the next 15 years ?? cuz i sure wouldn't! i would talk about it once or twice and then just forget it and move on, but he never gets tired of talking about that subject. WHY ?? cuz he knows thats wht the people want him to talk about, so he does it. for 15 yrs he has been on a campaign to put people on his side. that's why he's so nice ! can't u see that guys ? i love slash's work too but he's not perfect. and at least axl doesnt try to please anyone! he knows how to play people so they (we) all like him and that is way he has a fucking star on the wof.

this is my point. and no i don't come here very often at least to post , i like reading but i mostly keep my opinions to myself.

if there is a list of members that don't like you.....add me to that list.

last time i checked this is not a popularity contest and u guys shouldn't be so touchy. we're all guns n roses fans and im just sharing my opinion. a guy can't talk without being called a cupcake ?? come on. that's why axl rose never comes here... no one wants to put up with some of u.

isn't there a single member that at least respect my opinion even if it doesnt agree with it ??

if slash didn't became famous with guns, and we all just know his work since slash snakepit would he be a legend ?? that's what im saying. hell, would he even be better than bumblefoot ??

i hate that fake smile of his

If his work was no good, he wouldn't be where he is.

That can't be used as evidence, even though it is true in Slash's case, look at all the talentless millionaires out there that make shitty music/movies, but people worship anyways. The reason Slash is a sell-out is cause he is still relevant due to him keeping his image out their, it's what celebrities do to keep making $$$. At least Slash's work is still good, not as great as it used to be but better then VR for sure

The reason Slash is a sell-out is cause he is still relevant due to him keeping his image out their, it's what celebrities do to keep making $$$. At least Slash's work is still good

if it wasn't, those other opportunities wouldn't be available to him

Slash is no more of a sellout than axl. And that's not just to talk shit. Chew on that a second...

No one asks Axl to do car commercials. There may be a reason for that.

Axl has the luxury of using the band name as opposed to his own (which wouldn't sell anything nearly as well). GNR scented candles and beach towels are not unheard of. Harley Davidson did use GNR music for one of their "black sheep" ads, let's not kid ourselves that GNR doesn't lend their name to anything, I've seen enough movie trailers with Jungle or Paradise City on 'em...

speculation.....the guy is talented....having talent is the first step to becoming a legend....

He certainly has a talent for walking out on bands.

No one asks Axl to do car commercials. There may be a reason for that.

Axl has the luxury of using the band name as opposed to his own (which wouldn't sell anything nearly as well). GNR scented candles and beach towels are not unheard of. Harley Davidson did use GNR music for one of their "black sheep" ads, let's not kid ourselves that GNR doesn't lend their name to anything, I've seen enough movie trailers with Jungle or Paradise City on 'em...

Sure, Guns N' Roses lends their name to plenty things. But does Axl Rose himself? Axl Rose as a brand? No. Not because he wouldn't if he could, but because he couldn't. The general public doesn't have a favorable view of him these days and it's hard to argue with why. The only reason Axl doesn't sell out is because he doesn't even have the chance to. Volkswagen wouldn't even consider asking for him to be in a commercial. Rihanna doesn't bother to ask Axl to hop on a track with her. Axl's only hope is Kanye West's crazy ass to reach a broad audience as himself.

He certainly has a talent for walking out on bands.

Other than quiting Guns what other bands did he walk out on, and they all quit on Axl remember? Snakepit was always a side project and it was his band and VR is on hiatus according to Slash, Duff and Mat looking for a singer so unless I am missing something he quit one band........

he has a talent for being a whore :) and nobody aproaches axl to do anything because they know he wouldn't :) axl does what he wants whenever he wants unlike slash ! im not against slash or on axl's side cuz this is not a war, im just saying that slash is a whore. he is everywhere

Slash is no sell out. He's just doing what he likes which is making music, however he can.

his latest music is pretty damn good! I'm looking forward to more. Some of his old choices

of who to "Jam" with maybe questionable but that's just him keeping buzy. When he isn't

with a specific band he has free time and fills it by playing with different artist. He is becoming

his own brand and he makes money by promoting himself. Most of us wish we had the luxuries

opportunities that Slash has had. I say he's doing pretty good for himself. At least he's out there

and is accessible as an artist and isn't full of himself unlike others....So I say go Slash!

"guys can you help me, I have a doubt"

It doesn't seem like you have a doubt about anything, if you wanna think of the guy that way, by all means knock yourself out. At the end of the day, if you buy or listen to the music that's aiight (what he

DOES have a talent for after all, is playing guitar), if you don't wanna buy a Harley Davidson, or beach towels, or scented candles, or any of the other stuff, that is entirely up to you.

Edited by moreblack

I don't consider Slash a sellout..... The guy is 50 years old and does what the fuck he wants... Do I agree with everything he does? No.... But I just don't pay attention to that stuff. Why waste my time?

Edited by HowlinWolf