October 18th official Guns N’ Roses after party.

Guest NGOG

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Is this gonna be an after party with the band? That would be really cool, though I can't imagine Axl himself is going to be there.

You’ll definitely get the band members going (they’re all a fan of getting extremely drunk at post-show parties). You can’t rule out an Axl appearance either; he has sometimes shown up to such events in the past.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

I'm hoping for the Rose Bar acoustic kind of thing , with the De Leon tequila presenting it or that time at L'arc in Paris . I know it says after party and not acoustic set , that's why stated this as i hope . And no if it doesn't happen i'm still happy as a clam , because Guns are touring !!!

Source?

Bumblefoot etc. attended every after party on the previous tour? Even briefly.

So you are assuming they will be there?

Yes, that is what he is doing.

Which isn't all that crazy, in my opinion.

Crazy no..reckless yes.

If someone bought a ticket to this event based on his "band members will definitely be there" comment,he should have solid information that this is indeed really going to happen.He should have a rock solid source.

Otherwise...if his assumptions,based on gut feeling,turn out to be false,then he's misleading people.

Perhaps unintentionally...but already there are people willing to believe it's true,when in fact,it may not be.

People who might have gone based solely on his comments.People who might not have spent the money otherwise.

You don't state "definitely" unless it is indeed definite.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

People who might have gone based solely on his comments.

They should learn not to be so impressionable and value the beliefs of another as gospel, then.

Do you seriously think there won’t be an appearance from band members to an after party officially hosted by Guns N’ Roses? My assumption is not as criminal as you’re attempting to portray.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

They should learn not to be so impressionable and value the beliefs of another as gospel, then.

But not all do.That's the problem.

You announced that band members would definitely be there.

When I asked for a source..you said you were just guessing they'd be there.

That's a little different than "definitely". :book:

Do you seriously think there won’t be an appearance from band members to an after party officially hosted by Guns N’ Roses?

Was it officially hosted by Guns n Roses?

Or did a bar make up a poster with the words "official" GnR afterparty on it? :drevil:

It does happen.

Bars like to claim they are the "official" afterparty...it's good for business (obviously).

I wasn't aware that rock bands send out posters telling people where they are going after the show to relax and unwind with a few drinks.

Was that the case here? :confused:

My assumption is not as criminal as you’re attempting to portray.

It was still an assumption though.

You had no solid facts.

It was misleading.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

You announced that band members would definitely be there.

I don’t think a forum post can constitute an “announcement”; I simply made a credible assumption.

I assumed GN’R appearances based on the hosts of the party… GN’R. And also the reality band members consistently attended after show parties on the last tour.

Was it officially hosted by Guns n Roses?

Or did a bar make up a poster with the words "official" GnR afterparty on it? :drevil:

GN’R posted the event on their official social networks: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8169408&l=64bd6a84ac&id=10901008068&media_url=http%3A%2F%2Fa8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-snc7%2Fs720x720%2F310407_10150361639498069_10901008068_8169408_1603767594_n.jpg