The Human Centipede III

2x4

Just read this over at HTGTH.

You need to click the link a few times before it takes you to the correct place, but here is what it says.

As of August 2011, Six said that the film was already in production. In an interview with DreadCentral.com, Six said the third film will "make the last one look like a Disney film. We're going to shoot the third film entirely in America, and it's going to be my favorite... It's going to upset a lot of people." [1] Six also confirmed that the third film would be the last of the series.[2]

As of October 2011, Guns N Roses have recently confirmed a debut track "Goin Down" will appear on the films soundtrack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Centipede_III_(Final_Sequence)

Judging by the fact that Axl collects classic movies...he must have a good taste for movies, after all he has refused to put any Gn'R tracks in crappy movies (that the old members of Gn'R would've gone for, according to some of the court documents), so therefore it makes no sense for him to put a brand new Gn'R track in the THIRD sequel of a movie that was horrible to begin with...it's like having a song on the American Pie 7 soundtrack or the Scary Movie 6 soundtrack...it makes no sense....I call bullshit and I really hope it is just that...bullshit

also he said that he was disappointed with End of Days even though the scenes that he initially saw he thought were pretty good...and End of Days, as mediocre as it is, is a definitely a better movie than the fucking Human Centipede...which is just a retarded 2-hour long gore joke...I mean a Nazi doctor creating a human centipede in his basement..c'mon...

haha, that would be some odd shit. I haven't seen the second one yet. The first one was nothing special, whenever I think of it, I just see the damn psycho screaming "FEED HER" over and over when they are attached out in the lawn.

• 1 year later...

if this is true, then fucking awesome for team brasil. way to get out there and get shit licensed. haven't seen any of these flicks 'cause i doubt they're my thing, but i know they have a big following. a lot of people would hear some nuguns who'd otherwise probably never get the chance. if this is true. or if it doesn't somehow get fucked up like most stuff.