Dizzy & Richard playing Pretty Tied Up

Liquor & Whores

pretty sure it was on the RIR setlist

311934_257658890942788_218981668143844_720356_1148100191_n.jpg

or not? maybe it was another setlist bc I thought I saw it on one? shrugs.gif

That setlist was gonna be awesome... IF it's really a setlist and not a list of songs they rehearsed.

I'm pretty sure its a setlist, there is a "pyro" sign near Shackler's which they wouldn't indicate if it was just a song they were rehearsing and not planning on playing live at some point

That setlist was gonna be awesome... IF it's really a setlist and not a list of songs they rehearsed.

I'm pretty sure its a setlist, there is a "pyro" sign near Shackler's which they wouldn't indicate if it was just a song they were rehearsing and not planning on playing live at some point

It's a bit of both. Aside from the first four songs (Chinese through Brownstone) and the songs that follow solos (like Sweet Child after DJ's solo), the rest of the set list is determined as they go. This is very evident in the monitor bootleg of Tokyo 2009 when Tommy calls out the songs. This list here is a full list of songs that have been rehearsed and are ready to go at any time during the tour. The reason Shackler's is indeed marked "pyro" is because if they decide to play it tonight for example, the crew is aware that pyro needs to be prepped for that particular song.

Take a listen to Tokyo 2009. Before most songs Tommy always says something like "Alright, let's prep for Shackler's" or "We'll go for You Could Be Mine" and things like that.

So basically, this is the TOUR set list is what I'm trying to say. All these songs have been rehearsed so they are ready to be called out at any time. I doubt this was ever meant to be in order, especially considering the odd grouping of songs after Paradise City and Think About You apparently ending the show.

It's a bit of both. Aside from the first four songs (Chinese through Brownstone) and the songs that follow solos (like Sweet Child after DJ's solo), the rest of the set list is determined as they go. This is very evident in the monitor bootleg of Tokyo 2009 when Tommy calls out the songs. This list here is a full list of songs that have been rehearsed and are ready to go at any time during the tour. The reason Shackler's is indeed marked "pyro" is because if they decide to play it tonight for example, the crew is aware that pyro needs to be prepped for that particular song.

Take a listen to Tokyo 2009. Before most songs Tommy always says something like "Alright, let's prep for Shackler's" or "We'll go for You Could Be Mine" and things like that.

So basically, this is the TOUR set list is what I'm trying to say. All these songs have been rehearsed so they are ready to be called out at any time. I doubt this was ever meant to be in order, especially considering the odd grouping of songs after Paradise City and Think About You apparently ending the show.

Yeah that makes sense, it would've been a weird way to end the show lol