Guest Gunns

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but a virtually empty standing area, upper tier and lower tear

I hope your right but I've never seen a show that empty after the support band

I can't quote for shit on my iPhone

it's not like other countries though, obviously if they were playing in aus or south America etc it would be packed out before the support act even stepped foot on stage.

Thats why If I was them I would make this the last tour In America.

I think the plug will be pulled at some point. This attendance is awful. They should have only played a few shows in the biggest cities.

Mhhhh...it doesn't surprise me that they play in half empty stadium. In North America, music fans has a lot of shows to attend. Every night they can see a rock concert....

They have to choose

And these past years, GnR are not what I call a "top" act in the music world. FOr us they are. But for the public in general, they are not. Plus the bad publicity, the late starts etc etc....

Hope the ear to mouth does its job and fill the other dates!

it's not like other countries though, obviously if they were playing in aus or south America etc it would be packed out before the support act even stepped foot on stage.

I think the plug will be pulled at some point. This attendance is awful. They should have only played a few shows in the biggest cities.

wasn't this part of the azoff settlement though?

Mhhhh...it doesn't surprise me that they play in half empty stadium. In North America, music fans has a lot of shows to attend. Every night they can see a rock concert....

They have to choose

And these past years, GnR are not what I call a "top" act in the music world. FOr us they are. But for the public in general, they are not. Plus the bad publicity, the late starts etc etc....

Hope the ear to mouth does its job and fill the other dates!

Nothing wrong with half full. This is less than that.

Perhaps the fans are outside waiting.

Dont blame them a bit If they do decide to pull the plug. It certainly doesnt make financial sense to play for 3000-5000 per night

I'm here, on cell so not going through whole thread, but can def say that the place was decently filled for Buckcherry, who were great. Sadly the crowd was kinda dead (at least compared to the first Hammerstein show and the Greensboro show in 2006. Also Frank was watching the show in the audience with his gf, I was like 95% sure it was him and asked him as they started heading out. Very cool guy. Asked me my name and told me to enjoy the show. Already an awesome night.

I'm here, on cell so not going through whole thread, but can def say that the place was decently filled for Buckcherry, who were great. Sadly the crowd was kinda dead (at least compared to the first Hammerstein show and the Greensboro show in 2006. Also Frank was watching the show in the audience with his gf, I was like 95% sure it was him and asked him as they started heading out. Very cool guy. Asked me my name and told me to enjoy the show. Already an awesome night.

Wow nice story, Frank chillin with the audience before hand is very cool

Edited by gunns5

Regardless of the attendance, if Axl is able to sing like he did a yr ago I will go to a show.

Lol. No one's begging you to go. If you're gonna be a douche then just stay home.

LOL, I agree. I post on another forum where people make the same kind of posts. "If X and Y happen, then I'll go..."

My thing has been this: "If Guns N' Roses do a US Tour, I'll go"

are YOU guys sure about that photo really being taken AFTER the show?

Is Diegoroses really in the arena?

Cause we have MSL and other people claiming the arena is packed.

The pic I just posted is definitely from AFTER Buckcherry.

My buddy who is at the show sent it to me about 10 minutes ago.