Do you think Oh My God is gonna play this tour?

The Catcher in the Rye

When was the last time OMG was played? I highly doubt they'll resurrect an old song that was never popular unless it's re-released as new material on an upcoming album.

It was on the Rock In Rio setlist and there's also a video of the band rehearsing it.

Show us the evidence.

Please! I love you!

6205343603_308f2cecbd.jpg

Again oh my god sucks can we quit this shit already

It's like telling them to play my world

#MYWORLD Twitter them that idiot

You're an idiot.

Ok, let's say only 5% of the fans in the concert are die hard fans, agree?

I guess there are 20% that are not to familiar with the CD album.

But who know about a song that was on the end of days soundtrack at a time where no one knew that they still exist.

To be honest, as I heard it for the first time I was shocked and thought it was total crap recorded by Axl alone in it's home and put out as GnR.

Sort of My World 2.

Tried to listen to it once in a while but never liked it.

So I'm a die hard fan and would like them NOT to play it.

What makes you think that it would leave more than a bored/astonished crowd if they woud have played it live?

CD was a big disappointment for a lot of (old) fans but I'm quite sure that a lot of them come to the concerts on there actual tour.

"Oh my God" will not make them to happy I guess, but good live version of CD songs may have a good chance to make them happy (hopefully).

BTW I like their version of Sympathy for the devil very much but I don't guess they will play it live ;-) or how about: Crash Diet

I like how the instruments stop before Axl is finished.

Axl actually fucked up, quite badly, but played it off really well.

November Rain, Patience and Paradise City have been played to death by now. Even Uncle Axl is probably sick n tired of playing them every night.

Kind of sad if it's a 'pleasing' thing. Guns N' Roses should just play whatever they want to play.

Every band is going to play their biggest hits.

Maiden dropped Run To The Hills in 2010. :thumbsup:

They don't play RTTH nearly as much as an average fan might guess though...it's been off the setlist in '95, '96, '98, '00, '01 (Added for Rio), '06, '10, and '11. A better representation would be NOTB (Only cut in '06), The Trooper (Only cut in '86, '87 '06, and '10), or FOTD (Only cut in '05, yet mysteriously still present in '08 and '09 on the SBIT Tour).

As far as I'm concerned, they're done playing RTTH live. The setlist doesn't feel empty without it (On the contrary, I think the TFF setlists were 2 of their best to date). I'd much rather see Running Free come back as the traditional closer.

I really hope they play Oh My God, and it seems that the potential is there.

That being said, didn't "Perfect Crime" pop up on the setlists/soundchecks during one of the tours a couple of years ago, only to never make it onto the real concert setlists? I actually really dislike that song, so I'm not really complaining. But still - at this point anything could happen with OMG.

You're an idiot.

:thumbsup:

Civil War, Prostitute, and Yesterdays......yes please.

OMG and Silkworms.......no thank you.

Here, I fixed it for ya' :D

Edited by Yesterdays-Civil-War

You're an idiot.

:thumbsup:

Civil War, Prostitute, and Yesterdays......yes please.

OMG and Silkworms.......no thank you.

Here, I fixed it for ya' :D

I'm also not a big fan of silkworms but it'd be awesome if they played it live again just to see how it's been worked on, and just for the feeling of things moving forward for a change...

I really hope they play Oh My God, and it seems that the potential is there.

That being said, didn't "Perfect Crime" pop up on the setlists/soundchecks during one of the tours a couple of years ago, only to never make it onto the real concert setlists? I actually really dislike that song, so I'm not really complaining. But still - at this point anything could happen with OMG.

D: I love Perfect Crime, especially live. Axl used to go crazy on that tune.

After getting them to play 'Estranged', anything is possible. My only thing is I worry OMG would be too hard to handle vocally. It would be hard for any singer to do. He could but I dunno. I pray it's played sometime, it's in my top 5 GNR songs ever. I been listening to it a lot lately, trying to learn it on guitar, and for the life of me, I cannot understand why it gets so much hate. It's the most underrated and misunderstood GNR song ever...

• 3 weeks later...

it has a great chorus so I think it would be great. hopefully it's on CD II. Checkmate (why change it), Oh My God tracks one and two.

sounds like a perfect match