Albany cancelled

k12

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so disapointed. I was so excited about this show. I was bringing a family member that is 12 years old. Gave him his ticket for his birthday. He loves GNR. I feel so bad for him and don't know how I am going to tell him.

Anyone know where to get some good tickets (3) to Worcester? Hopefully I can bring him to this show. I had 4th row seats next to DJ for the Albany show. I would like to get something comparable (dreaming). I can't bring him into the pit.

That's a real shame for the people who were going. I thought about going to this show, but regardless of my diehard-fandom, I didn't want to do the nearly 7 hour drive there and back, all in a day.

Hopefully the rest of the tour will be fine, and hopefully anyone planning on this show maybe gets to attend a different one.

That's a real shame for the people who were going. I thought about going to this show, but regardless of my diehard-fandom, I didn't want to do the nearly 7 hour drive there and back, all in a day.

Hopefully the rest of the tour will be fine, and hopefully anyone planning on this show maybe gets to attend a different one.

I'm guessing a lot of people that were gonna do Albany will opt to do Worcester now...it's only about an hour and a half farther east. That's what we'll be doing.

I was going to this show. It may very well have been from poor ticket sales. I live 45 minutes from Albany and I hear NOTHING on any of the local rock or classic rock stations promoting it.

It woulda been my first GNR show :'(

Bummer for you. And that isn't surprising either.

I know what this feels like for those who were planning to go. All I can say is it eventually worked out where I could see them several times, and the wait was well worth it. I just hope that this is something that needed to happen and not the beginning of some untold mess.

I was going to this show. It may very well have been from poor ticket sales. I live 45 minutes from Albany and I hear NOTHING on any of the local rock or classic rock stations promoting it.

Wow do you even listen to the radio? I live in Albany & I was actually surprised by how much radio promotion I heard for this show. Rock & classic rock stations & ESPN radio which was doing ticket giveaways.

This was definitely cancelled due to poor ticket sales. I was on ticket master just yesterday & there were still floor seats & lower level seats available.

Wow do you even listen to the radio? I live in Albany & I was actually surprised by how much radio promotion I heard for this show. Rock & classic rock stations & ESPN radio which was doing ticket giveaways.

This was definitely cancelled due to poor ticket sales. I was on ticket master just yesterday & there were still floor seats & lower level seats available.

But haven't that been the case with almost all shows?

But haven't that been the case with almost all shows?

Yes, it has.

Ali

I bet it was because of ticket sales, I know sales were bad for this show

Kind of dumb they booked it right before thanksgiving weekend, Albany is a college town and most of the kids went home for vacation

they played 2006 or 2002 cant remember which same day i got at 430am turkeyday

Edited by tomc102968

ron just responded to me on facebook: fucking bummed :(....so it's definitely not him, maybe there was something wrong with the stage and shit, who knows...and it doesn't matter, what's gone is gone...bring on worcester