If The World (Axl ear monitor) @ Tokyo 09

bumblecool

It's awesome to listen to the whole concert in Axl's earpiece, it's actually pretty funny!

Definitely. I love when he yells random shit to Ron during his solos, like during Pink Panther when he adds the riff from Estranged and Axl's like "I heard that!"

Nice to hear them getting along and having a good time just screwing around.

Definitely. I love when he yells random shit to Ron during his solos, like during Pink Panther when he adds the riff from Estranged and Axl's like "I heard that!"

What show was that from? lol

tokyo...

uploading in my soundcloud.... 5 mins :)

I'm an ignoramous when it comes to this cloud stuff. Soundclouds r available like forever right? Like at 3:30 I can get it if it's 1:30 now? And anybody know if thhere's a torrent for the whole show from his moniter?

Bumble solo:

:thumbsup:

I'm an ignoramous when it comes to this cloud stuff. Soundclouds r available like forever right? Like at 3:30 I can get it if it's 1:30 now? And anybody know if thhere's a torrent for the whole show from his moniter?

They are avaiable forever i think....

got a MegaUpload link : http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=181925

Edited by bumblecool

Bumble solo:

The megaupload link won't work for me, the page won't load :( Does it work for everyone else?

Bumble solo:

The megaupload link won't work for me, the page won't load :( Does it work for everyone else?

looks like megaupload is down to me... all links won't load :(

She's a corn shuckler. A real belt buckler. It amazes me that he even remembers a (unfortunately) throw-away song like that. Even more astounding is his quick wit to use it in such a context. He's smart as hell and funny too. it must be awesome to be able to listen to all the things he says into that mic in his room.

I doubled over and literally rofl'ed.

Edited by GnRDuff1