Who's going to the induction ceremony?

Bobbo

:sleeper:

:chef:

No need to be sad because the nu band isn't getting inducted.

Maybe they can work the valet :thumbsup:

See BoBo,its snide,uncalled for reumarks like this that make you a buzzkill doucheburger poster on this forum.

Suggesting that talented musicians would "work the valet" is fucking disrespectful,and you make a fecal-eating assworm out of yourself when you post shit-tarded comments like this.

Ron,Chris,Frank,DJ,and Richard are damn impressive musicians,guess that doesn't come across in you "extensive Utube- concert- experience"

:monkey:

Now go and report me :violin:

Edited by sailaway

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guns N' Roses

Pardon the lack of brevity here as there are a few noteworthy items -

First, as reported via local press in Memphis and directly to fans where

possible, the Southaven show on Monday, December 5th has been canceled. Refunds are available at all points of authorized purchase.

As for all the self-indulgent so-called "likes" of GN'R who find it convenient and seemingly their life's purpose and public outcry for glorification to rag on this page and all over the internet about THE VERY PEOPLE that deliver GUNS N' ROSES, especially the plant-heads ( IQ maybe that of the fern in the room) who took aim on the last facebook post - this photo from US Bank Arena should undoubtedly give you a better bad obsession. BTW the NATI folks and show ROCKED on all counts! AND FOR THE RECORD cause "shirley" some self serving propagandists will find a twisted meaning or scrabble the words way of interpreting this post - we deeply appreciate everyone that supports GUNS N' ROSES.

Finally and foremost - NASHVILLE - we look forward to rockin' the roof off your Bridgestone Arena with Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society a bit later today!

That's all folks!

Photo by: FLEBEIS

— at US Bank Arena.

388046_10150440297783069_10901008068_8507085_1358404450_n.jpg

TRANSLATION :for them what needs it.

Pardon for lack of breivity.= brief means short,they were addressing several issues.

They then refer and confirm that the Southaven gig was cancelled,and advise people where to obtain refund

Then address the "fans" on this forum,and others that hope they will fail and live to discredit GNR,and how their words are twisted by these so-called "fans" with Agendas.

Lol for your first remark, maybe implying that you wanna meet in the parking lot for a fight is something that you should stick to PMs as well. Read through this thread, and you'll see I'm not the one who took this conversation off topic. As usual, practice what you preach.

As for the "valet" remark. I only said (and already clariified this) that as a joke for birdcatcher after he went off on a rant out of nowhere. Don't act so naive when the information is all right in this thread. Also I've praised the nu band for the live performances and some songs off CD plenty of times. Get your facts straight.

I still stand by my opinion that none of them deserved to get inducted, and the ones that did earned their place.

Bobo, I have no intention of beating down some kid outside the venue :lol:

The "valet" remark was disrespectful,to Ron,Richard,DJ,AND frank.

You are trying to crawfish out of it now.

I can't believe you have never been to a GNR show,and I don't buy it that your "g/f had to work: so you couldn't go.

I have been to many gigs by myself,and had a blast.

I think the truth is that your mommy wouldn't let you go,or lend you her car.

Be careful,watching too much Utube can make your palms furry. :xmasssanta: :confused:

Guns N' Roses

possible, the Southaven show on Monday, December 5th has been canceled. Refunds are available at all points of authorized purchase.

As for all the self-indulgent so-called "likes" of GN'R who find it convenient and seemingly their life's purpose and public outcry for glorification to rag on this page and all over the internet about THE VERY PEOPLE that deliver GUNS N' ROSES, especially the plant-heads ( IQ maybe that of the fern in the room) who took aim on the last facebook post - this photo from US Bank Arena should undoubtedly give you a better bad obsession. BTW the NATI folks and show ROCKED on all counts! AND FOR THE RECORD cause "shirley" some self serving propagandists will find a twisted meaning or scrabble the words way of interpreting this post - we deeply appreciate everyone that supports GUNS N' ROSES.

Finally and foremost - NASHVILLE - we look forward to rockin' the roof off your Bridgestone Arena with Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society a bit later today!

That's all folks!

— at US Bank Arena.

Pardon for lack of breivity.= brief means short,they were addressing several issues.

They then refer and confirm that the Southaven gig was cancelled,and advise people where to obtain refund

Then address the "fans" on this forum,and others that hope they will fail and live to discredit GNR,and how their words are twisted by these so-called "fans" with Agendas.

I'm a bit confused as to why this is in a "Who's going to the induction ceremony?" thread...

Have no idea,you'd think it would be in the Official news thread,since it can be confirmed :shrugs:

Guns N' Roses

That's all folks!

— at US Bank Arena.

I'm a bit confused as to why this is in a "Who's going to the induction ceremony?" thread...

Have no idea,you'd think it would be in the Official news thread,since it can be confirmed :shrugs:

But you posted it in this thread. Which has nothing to do with going to the induction ceremony, or even just the induction ceremony in general. So again, a bit confused as to what you were getting at.

Anyways, I personally can't wait for this. I'm hoping for the best in terms that the band can be peaceful and mature and accept the award together. So great for Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, Steven, Matt, and Dizzy to get the respect they deserve. The RNRHOF is doing things right this time around...

Well BoBo,you instigated the crossfire when you posted about me being 40+ and single.

And I honestly don't have any "double secret inside sources" that tip me off about the hall of fame doing it " right" this time around.

Don't tell me we have another wanna be "Insider" here again :rolleyes:

I posted because I'm already making plans to attend. :xmasssanta:

""

I heard that Guns 2 Roses are invited to perform CIVIL WAR.

I think this is horrendous

Couldn't agree more. :thumbsdown:

"Eeep!" say my ears. Only one Axl on this big blue pill, for sure. How is it the crowd resists walking/running away? Booze?

Sorry G2R.

As far as fights in the lot go, I think it would be a great oppertunity for you warring tribes to finally get out from behind the keys and finish your game of piss and moan once and for all. It'd be nice to walk through the mygnr pasture without all the chips and pies for a change.

And yes, brawl to watch, or no, I'll do my best to be there to give support to and see my favorite rock band get the highest honor in the land, man. It's well deserved recognition from many worthy peers. :xmasssanta:

Lol for your first remark, maybe implying that you wanna meet in the parking lot for a fight is something that you should stick to PMs as well. Read through this thread, and you'll see I'm not the one who took this conversation off topic. As usual, practice what you preach.

As for the "valet" remark. I only said (and already clariified this) that as a joke for birdcatcher after he went off on a rant out of nowhere. Don't act so naive when the information is all right in this thread. Also I've praised the nu band for the live performances and some songs off CD plenty of times. Get your facts straight.

I still stand by my opinion that none of them deserved to get inducted, and the ones that did earned their place.

Bobo, I have no intention of beating down some kid outside the venue :lol:

The "valet" remark was disrespectful,to Ron,Richard,DJ,AND frank.

You are trying to crawfish out of it now.

I can't believe you have never been to a GNR show,and I don't buy it that your "g/f had to work: so you couldn't go.

I have been to many gigs by myself,and had a blast.

I think the truth is that your mommy wouldn't let you go,or lend you her car.

Be careful,watching too much Utube can make your palms furry. :xmasssanta: :confused:

Lol, you seriously have to be loopy. What did you "think" birdcatcher was getting at with his comments? Better yet, what were you trying to imply by asking if you could join him in "welcoming" me aftfer quoting that specific post? Lol. Yeah, but I'm trying to "crawfish" out of it. You're funny.

As for me "starting it" I made the "forty year old" comment AFTER you instigated your petty soap opera drama yet again. Where are you getting I "instigated" the "cross fire"?

As for the valet comment, again, before you even jumped into this thread, I made it clear I was just poking fun at birdcatcher for his rant, and the sour attitudes that the nu band didn't get inducted. I personally find it funny that members around here are acting like it's their worst nightmare that only the classic lineups got in.

As for the "insider knowledge", where did I claim this? According to what powerage was told, members that contributed to the band during a time of critical and commercial success that made a significant impact get inducted. Nothing significant came out of CD, the :rolleyes: members that contributed to the signifcant hits got in. That's why I think the RNRHOF "did it right". You do realize it's been confirmed Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, Steven, Matt, and Dizzy are the only ones getting inducted, right?

My only conclusion is that you must have a wet diaper on to have that mindset.You try to come off as a GNR expert,yet have never been to one single gig.

You remind me of a shitrag magazine,or website that blackballs the band every chance they get,without seeing the actual show.

Being relegated to being a "valet" is a shitastic, and dismissive insult to tommy,Richard,Frank,Ron,DJ Chris,and Axl.

I have no problems with the alumni recieving the award. You jump to conclusions entirely too often.

The earlier configuration does initiate the right to be nominated,but to relegate the 2011 lineup to "being valets" is a low,bitchy thing to say. I have been to many gigs,and Like this Lineup,too bad your mommy wouldn't take you to the Gig. :rolleyes:

Edited by sailaway

I haven't given up yet. If I am there I will call the police on any new GNR anti-valet fighters.

I definitely won't be there, so I don't care what happens. If I wanted to see everyone but Axl and Izzy, I would have hit up a VR show. Izzy might show, but still, It's not GN'R without Axl.

I've heard Cleveland's gone to hell over the past decade. It's prob. going to be 5000 people figuring out what the hell to do after the Rock Hall ceremony's over. Guaranteed the hotels are where the party's at.

Slash is friends with Ron Wood and some of the Chili Peppers, and most of GNR know Donovan's son from Camp Freddy. So they have other reasons to go there apart from being inducted, they have a lot of mutual friends.

I don't think Axl's giving the induction ceremony much thought right now, see what happens the closer it gets. All it really takes is Axl calling Slash, just a short "are you going" conversation.

Where was it officially confirmed which members of GNR are being inducted?

Once we all get our panties un-bunched, any forum folks end up with tickets?

I was absolutely dedicated to buying tickets yesterday morning, but the chick who I was going to go with pissed me off like, into the stratusphere, so I was like "fuck it!!" hahaha and didn't end up buying them. I cut the nose off to spite the face.

I got two tickets. I'm in the very back pretty much, but I got two.

As long as you are in the building is all that matters!

I also struck out on getting tickets. I hope a pair pops up in the next few months or see if there's any media connections to the show.