Whole Lotta Rosie feat. Zakk Wylde

ChristianGNR

In Nashville Zakk was wearing this giant native American headdress at the beginning of the BLS set. Wish I had taken a picture. I decided during their set that he's the Norse god of guitar. There is something very Nordic about him.

Mentioned this in the other thread, but I love how Axl says "How's that for some cacophony?" at the end of the Rosie video. :lol:

Zakk's super extended solo that you thought would have ended BLS's set that went on for nearly 10 minutes with no melody and just a bunch of harmonics and bends. It was awful. Even the guys who came for BLS and not GNR were worn out and ready for it to end. It was completely deflating.

Zakk's super extended solo that you thought would have ended BLS's set that went on for nearly 10 minutes with no melody and just a bunch of harmonics and bends. It was awful. Even the guys who came for BLS and not GNR were worn out and ready for it to end. It was completely deflating.

Yeah it was the same in Nashvillle. I thought BLS were a great headbanging type band but that solo was, as you put it so well, "super extended". :rofl-lol:

Makes for a hell of a drinking game though. Pour some shots, put on a Zakk Wylde solo, and take one every time he does a pinch harmonic. Good way to get smashed within about ten seconds. ;)