Live Stream December 30th-31st

2x4

I wanna know if its going to be available to re-watch immediately after it's done. The last one took like almost all day before it was up, I'm on the East Coast so it will be going from 2-5 Am and I won't be up for it. But I do wanna see it first thing when I wake up. I've emailed the support at Iclips twice with no response either time.

The quality on my desktop was awesome in my opinion. But when I tried to get it on my smart tv in another room through WiFi it sucked balls and wouldn't even connect. That could be my Wifi acting funky, though.

Nonlinear----It's Vegas on a Friday night of New Year's weekend. So if I were there I'd be taking a nap cuz I wouldn't bet on them hitting the stage before 12:30 or 1. Then again maybe they'll go on at the same time they have been since it's being streamed.

Hey, Guys.I saw on the Chinese Democracy Facebook tour page that if we're subscribed to the official newsletter,we'd get a 60% off code for tonights stream.Does anybody know anything about that?? I mean, $9.99 isn't bad but I'd much rather pay a little less.Plus, I'm flying out tomorrow for the NYE show,anyways.Anybody meeting up anywhere at The Hard Rock tomorrow?

Hey, Guys.I saw on the Chinese Democracy Facebook tour page that if we're subscribed to the official newsletter,we'd get a 60% off code for tonights stream.Does anybody know anything about that?? I mean, $9.99 isn't bad but I'd much rather pay a little less.Plus, I'm flying out tomorrow for the NYE show,anyways.Anybody meeting up anywhere at The Hard Rock tomorrow?

Check your email. ;) Mine just came through in the last hour or so. I was on the fence about ordering since I'm on the east coast, but for this price I can't say no. :lol:

I'm also wondering if you can stream it on the PS3. Anyone know?

I don't think you can. Even though PS3's browser supports flash technology, it doesn't work that good.

I emailed iClips and received the following reply:

YES - you can absolutely watch the live stream on your PS3 -- however, the 24 replay will NOT work on the PS3 unfortunately due to their browsers limitations. But the LIVE stream will work just fine.

Edited by conjurer