DJ Ashaba "I wrote 12 songs for new GNR album"

gnrkoncerti

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too good to be true, but I believe you! That is fn awesome!

DJ joined the band in 2009, so it kinda makes sense. I'd want to hear the interview first tho.

If true, that's cool. I think Ashba motivates Axl in some way. A good thing for Guns no doubt.

Too good to be true, but I believe you! That is fn awesome!

DJ joined the band in 2009, so it kinda makes sense. I'd want to hear the interview first tho.

If true, that's cool. I think Ashba motivates Axl in some way. A good thing for Guns no doubt.

I also think that DJ motivates Axl too! I hope we get some word that an album is getting worked on.

i think the chinese stuff should just be released as is as a box set with the original chinese democracy album with the intended art work, liner notes etc and then just release a new album with new material with the current lineup.

anyone manage to get to the link before it collapsed?

yes i did its legit he said that he didnt want to give any false hope but the new gnr album is their main priority he said he has written over 10 songs he said he thinks about 12 and axl has a shitload of material and he sits in his hotel room and plays dj hours of it

So maybe this means were getting new new material

Not maybe, we are!!! :thumbsup:

I'm still trying to be cool about it, no point getting worked up at this stage until there is news that they are defiantly recording...

...but somewhat of a good news anyway!

Edited by KiraMPD

it just cant mean anything else i mean it seems like shit is just lining up for new album rock1 rock1

So true! And with Beta and company running things now, there will be no stopping GNR and its bright future. We know Beta will focus on the current GNR and never waist her time with reunion stuff.

it just cant mean anything else i mean it seems like shit is just lining up for new album rock1 rock1

So true! And with Beta and company running things now, there will be no stopping GNR and its bright future. We know Beta will focus on the current GNR and never waist her time with reunion stuff.

exactly :thumbsup: