I shouldn't announce this but...

D..

Another Australia/NZ tour either end of this year or next, would be nice, meh just a thought... :shrugs:.

They haven't been to Brisbane since 2007 so............ only went to Townsville, Sydney, Adelaide. Perth. They missed out on the big city's like Brisbane and Melbourne in 2010... would be nice to see them in Brisbane in my hometown... any one know why they haven't been to these places since would be interested to know... But yeah I think Europe will happen before anywhere else...

And NO I don't think I am being greedy in just asking cause Brazil have got them in the last year or so like Canada and other places... so alot of fans I know online have seen them twice since I have so there lol.

Where in Brissie are you from ? I live in Meadowbrook on the southside of town, kinda inbetween Brisbane and Gold Coast :)

It was a shame to miss out in 2010 - I flew to Sydney but that was all I could manage with work commitments.

Brisbane loves GnR - Axl could sell-out the Entertainment centre for a few nights easy. Melbourne also loves GnR.

Oh well - he did say at the end of the Sydney gig that they will be back soon but I guess that's what is always said...

Im not sure if ANOTHER EUROPEAN TOUR would be a great idea.GNR have played 2006 and 2010 in Europe,with almost the same setlist,a few chinese democracy songs that hadnt being played in 2006 ( shacklers,sorry,this i love) a few new cover songs,roquet queen and dont cry

If they came here only to add estranged and civil war i will go,but i think many people will not.

This was the set list at Madrid show at 2006

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/guns-n-roses/2006/auditorio-parque-juan-carlos-i-madrid-spain-53d6fbb1.html

and 2010

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/guns-n-roses/2010/palacio-vistalegre-madrid-spain-53d527c9.html

GNR obviously have that nostalgia to them that they don't really need to change the set list that much. To be honest, I wouldn't really care if they played the same set list... I like the songs the played at the 02 last year and wouldn't complain if I saw the same again.

Just as long as they're out there touring, GNR fans, especially in Europe will sell out the shows. So until the day comes where they struggle to sell tickets, I wont be expecting to many changes to the set list, if it ain't broke don't fix it type of thing.

Chances are if they are doing UK fests, they will do UK arenas like in 06 & 10.

Maybe it was posted before but I found it interesting:

http://www.tourdesigncreative.com/media/approved/Guns%20N%20Roses%20-%20North%20American%20Tour/

Commercials approved at 01/20/2012

The ones attributed to GNR are GNR North American Tour and GNR/Black Label.

Loko,when Katsis got canned didn't this alter a bit?

And D,did anyone authorise you to "officially announce" anything?

Not denying the gears are turning.

Edited by sailaway

Im not sure if ANOTHER EUROPEAN TOUR would be a great idea.GNR have played 2006 and 2010 in Europe,with almost the same setlist,a few chinese democracy songs that hadnt being played in 2006 ( shacklers,sorry,this i love) a few new cover songs,roquet queen and dont cry

If they came here only to add estranged and civil war i will go,but i think many people will not.

This was the set list at Madrid show at 2006

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/guns-n-roses/2006/auditorio-parque-juan-carlos-i-madrid-spain-53d6fbb1.html

and 2010

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/guns-n-roses/2010/palacio-vistalegre-madrid-spain-53d527c9.html

x2

They'll probably play a few festivals but it'll be mostly arenas like it has been in the previous tours.

Besides, haven't all the lineups been announced for the UK festivals?

Hope there not thinking of doing leeds or reading or even download in the UK hope they just do there own shows !!!

True. According to my ex the vibe in Leeds was awful even though they started on time (unlike Reading). Nothing worse than performing to a crowd that has decided they are not going to enjoy the performance. If they do their own shows then at lest the people that turn up are the ones that actually want to be there. The down side is that they'll pull a much smaller crowd.

Edited by KiraMPD

Couldn't be Download because they've already announced their headliners- Metallica, Black Sabbath, Prodigy

Can't see if Reading and Leeds have announced their headliners, but surely the promoters won't have GNR back so soon after what happened last time. I think that bridge is officially burnt, and from both sides too. Not sure Axl would want to do business with them again.

That would leave Sonisphere.

Couldn't be Download because they've already announced their headliners- Metallica, Black Sabbath, Prodigy

Can't see if Reading and Leeds have announced their headliners, but surely the promoters won't have GNR back so soon after what happened last time. I think that bridge is officially burnt, and from both sides too. Not sure Axl would want to do business with them again.

That would leave Sonisphere.

There might be HellFest in France, Black Sabbath has already been announced as headliner, and there are still 2 to be announced. And GNR are strongly rumored to be one of them. It should be announced before the end of January, so we'll see.