I shouldn't announce this but...

D..

Looks like GNR are set for a european festival tour this summer.

I didn't say anything.

:krider:

You get this from Bumble mentioning it?

I don't care about any more festivals. New album already.

For real. No tours until a new album. Axl did say that the band did not make any money off the NA tour, so maybe this is neccessary for reasons unknown. But another tour feels super fucking redundant.

There was a confirmed Poland date on HTGTH, so I assume this is what he is speaking of. I swear this place is full of the most bitter and twisted humans beings.

No, it's not confirmed, trust me. I wrote that on HTGTH ;) They were negotiating and even would to make a deal but then old manager was fired and everything become really complicated.

I didn't say anything.

For real. No tours until a new album. Axl did say that the band did not make any money off the NA tour, so maybe this is neccessary for reasons unknown. But another tour feels super fucking redundant.

Maybe they need to raise some dough for studio costs?

That's what the record company is for

No I'm not basing this on the poland gig. I have my sources.

It will be funny because Mötley Crüe are gonna play some of the same gigs... Axl hates Vince but Nikki and DJ work together so... will be fun!

I am assuming Reading would not happen again, and Glastonbury (even if they were asked which I doubt would happen) is off this year, and the Download headliners have been announced - so unless they do Hard Rock Calling - which I think would not be a bad idea- I hope they have to do a run of UK dates instead of any festival dates should they make it over here.

I am assuming Reading would not happen again, and Glastonbury (even if they were asked which I doubt would happen) is off this year, and the Download headliners have been announced - so unless they do Hard Rock Calling - which I think would not be a bad idea- I hope they have to do a run of UK dates instead of any festival dates should they make it over here.

Or Sonisphere...

If there's a UK date I'll be there. Crue and Guns at the same show would make me very happy indeed.

As far as festivals go - doubt Reading/Leeds will happen based on 2010 and the fact it will only have been two years since they last played. Download have all their headliners. Hard Rock Calling would be a disaster as the show has to END by about 10-11pm; Hyde Park shows have to end really early. I could see them playing Sonisphere - theyve never played there before and they haven't announced anyone yet. If they play Sonisphere I'd be very tempted to go especially (if by some miracle) Van Halen play there.

I didn't say anything.

Maybe they need to raise some dough for studio costs?

That's what the record company is for

they wont be welcome again at leeds/reading n download is all headlined up.....only sonisphere, v fest but thats 4 indie shit n t in the park n oxygen left

No I'm not basing this on the poland gig. I have my sources.

It will be funny because Mötley Crüe are gonna play some of the same gigs... Axl hates Vince but Nikki and DJ work together so... will be fun!

Why would Axl and Vince hate each other? They've prob. ran into each other 50 times in 20 years and just did the head nod thing to each other.

Another Australia/NZ tour either end of this year or next, would be nice, meh just a thought... :shrugs:.

They haven't been to Brisbane since 2007 so............ only went to Townsville, Sydney, Adelaide. Perth. They missed out on the big city's like Brisbane and Melbourne in 2010... would be nice to see them in Brisbane in my hometown... any one know why they haven't been to these places since would be interested to know... But yeah I think Europe will happen before anywhere else...

And NO I don't think I am being greedy in just asking cause Brazil have got them in the last year or so like Canada and other places... so alot of fans I know online have seen them twice since I have so there lol.

Edited by Melly4Axl