Best Movie with GNR Song?

mcalldp

I was listening to various film bits with GNR music and I have to say, SCOM in the wrestler hits the highest emotional note:

"The only place I get hurt is out there"

"I'm here, I'm really here...what do you call that?"

SCOM starts

"Late"

Best emotional scene enhanced by a GNR song. I know an easier pick would be terminator but I like this one better, your vote/pick/thoughts?

Edited by mcalldp

Best Movie With A GNR Song - Terminator 2

Best Use of A GNR Song Within A Movie - I can't decide between The Wrestler or Body of Lies (Both are used phenomenally)

My Personal Favorite Movie With A GNR Song In It - Step Brothers (Not Performed By GNR of Course)

Wasn't WTTJ in the intro to Dale and Tucker VS Evil?

Edited by EvilAsh2015

Dont forget lean on me. WTTJ is played in its entirety right in the beginning. I too have to say T2. "Shes not my mother...Todd..." "Im a cold heartbreaker..." Edward Furlong and Bobby Butnick ride off into the day. FUCKING AWESOME.

Edited by drtydane

T2 is an obvious choice but so out front, maybe I should have said "besides T2"! Love the Step Brothers but, I had forgotten about that one, thanks for the vid! $1200 a week in voice lessons and she's flat, ha ha ha

I was listening to various film bits with GNR music and I have to say, SCOM in the wrestler hits the highest emotional note:

"The only place I get hurt is out there"

"I'm here, I'm really here...what do you call that?"

SCOM starts

"Late"

Best emotional scene enhanced by a GNR song. I know an easier pick would be terminator but I like this one better, your vote/pick/thoughts?

Fuck yeah!

Tears of man were shed when those notes started playing.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Get to the choppa. No track is more complimenting to an adrenaline film than You Could Be Mine, I think it isn't debatable... Terminator II.