Stinson solo(Motivation)

Band Introduction

Dizzy Reed solo(Baba O' Riley)

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Ashba solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Jam(Another Brick in the Wall Pt.2)

Axl Piano solo(Gran Torino/Goodbye Yellow Brick Road)

November Rain

BBF solo(Pink Panther theme)

Don't Cry

Civil War

Knockin' On Heavens Door

Nightrain

Jam

Madagascar

Better

Jam

Patience

Jam

Paradise City

Used To Love Her(Late Addition)

You're Crazy(Late Addition)

Edited by Gunner927

Kind of an upsetting setlist aside from Civil War. No Shackler's, You're Crazy, Used To Love Her... Hope Axl feels better and continues to play the songs he brought back.

10 minutes ago -

A flucking Blast!! Thank you Detroit!! I was drowned in the gutter n' u got my motor runnin'!! - Axl
Edited by Black Sabbath

Kind of an upsetting setlist aside from Civil War. No Shackler's, You're Crazy, Used To Love Her... Hope Axl feels better and continues to play the songs he brought back.

10 minutes ago -

A flucking Blast!! Thank you Detroit!! I was drowned in the gutter n' u got my motor runnin'!! - Axl

Yeah like I said earlier I didn't expect a big setlist tonight since Axl is sick. I hope he feels better by AC.

10 minutes ago -

Yeah like I said earlier I didn't expect a big setlist tonight since Axl is sick. I hope he feels better by AC.

Yeah, I'm not complaining by any means. I'm glad Axl didn't push himself too hard. I'm glad everyone there loved it, and Axl seemed to have a great time too.

Really hope he's back on his A+ Game by Atlantic City!

He's sick, and I'm surprised he did shacklers the other night when he wasn't feeling the best, give him time he'll come back

Just got back, I was dead center...a fucking awesome show. At times I couldn't hear the lead and Axl's vocals dropped a couple times, but any issues were immediately handled. ALSO, I called into our local rock station here in the D and got mentioned on the radio. Told them fuckers Axl was dead on....which he was. The band was fantastic, why they don't release new material is beyond me, but the shows are insanely fun. I love that's its like an endurance trial everytime, a damn woman passed out right to the side of me, she was hefty, and it took a few EMT's to lift her. Axl joked around all night, chatting away...he dug The D. GO TO A SHOW :)

Bumblefoot started playing Jackson 5. Axl starting singing like Michael Jackson and dancing. He then looked up and said "I dont know what just happened there" and laughed.

Is there a video of this? Would really like to see it!

Kodus to Axl for going out there and putting on a show when he is sick :thumbsup:

Yeah I would love to see that too!