RUMOURED UK DATES

Monty

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30th & 31st May @ London O2 Arena.

SOURCE: My friend's girlfriend works there, and let slip in a convo I had when we were discussing RnR HOF.

Hopefully something closer to Scotland appears or I'm gonna have to sell a kidney :(

Anyone got any others?

Hopefully something IN Scotland appears or I'm going to have to stab a bitch! :P

Someone on HTGTH mentioned that there might be a date in Nottingham in May. With a space of 2 weeks to fit in the UK, they could easily play 6 maybe even 7 times.

London (2)

Manchester

Birmingham

Nottingham

Sheffield/Glasgow/Newcastle

Just checked around on all the websites of the big arenas in the UK and so GNR tour dates would probably look something like this. Westlife and Barry Manilow are also playing in the UK at the same time, so the dates would probably have to be ordered this way, and with the rumours, seems likely they will be.

May 19- Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena

May 22- Manchester, MEN Arena

May 26- Birmingham, LG Arena

May 28- Nottingham, Capital FM Arena

May 30- London, O2 Arena

May 31- London, O2 Arena

If they are like that, I could possibly make 3 dates :)

Anybody that went to the O2 (London) dates in 2010?

I'm fearful of getting home after the show (public transport).

I went both nights. They extended the underground service for a bit, but even then GNR finished that late, the tube service had stopped :lol:

They also had load of bus replacement services that everyone got onto. It was very crammed, and after a GNR concert the last thing you want to be is stuck on a rammed bus, but other than that getting home is fine. Where exactly would you be trying to get to? I come from South London and took me about 2 hours to get home, but so so worth it :thumbsup:

Oh and we were all singing "We're on the nightbus, bottoms up" on my bus ride from the O2 :rofl-lol:

Anybody that went to the O2 (London) dates in 2010?

I'm fearful of getting home after the show (public transport).

Yes, I live close to the o2 (approximately 10 miles).

Went to both shows in 2010. My friend drove one night and I got the nightbus back on the other night with my friend.

The eastbound tubes run til about 1am but the ones into central London end at about 12-12:30am.

Best way home is the nightbus, and there are many buses that go towards Lewisham and many into Central London.

Where are you going after the o2?