IRS for Presidents Day?

GnR Chris

I'm jealous of the Ritz show. I want to hear "Civil War," "You're Crazy," "Used to Love Her, and ESPECIALLY "My Michelle." They didn't play any of those last time out. Maybe the fact that they played "You're Crazy" and "Used to Love Her" AND "Civil War" yesterday bodes well for their inclusion in the setlist.

But it's presidents day Monday. Will they play IRS? I just saw the FB Gn'R page with the tag, "Gonna maybe call the PRESIDENT! on Sunday night LIVE from the House of Blues Chicago Get it for $3 Social Special to watch live or any time within 24 hours here http://bit.ly/vZM6ZG #GNRchicago #GNR4PresidentsDay"

Obviously that means nothing in terms of playing IRS. But what better time to bring it back than on Presidents Day? haha

Let's tweet the fuck out of them. Demand IRS, Your crazy, Used to love her, hmmmm and OMG :D

For sure! Maybe because this show will be streaming they'll throw in something extra. And believe me, I'm not one of those that has my hopes up. If they match the Ritz show, I'd die a happy man. God, I can't wait till the Dexter music starts.

Let's tweet the fuck out of them. Demand IRS, Your crazy, Used to love her, hmmmm and OMG :D

thats the problem, too many good songs to play when all axls got is precious time.

Edited by gunns5

My favourite track on the album. A proper rocker. Always find out strange how its not more popular.

I remember when the low-quality Trunk recording first surfaced some time back in, what was it, '05? '06?

i always said it was the sequel to 'you could be mine.' it has a similar sort of aggressive, hard-rock spirit and follows in its steps thematically, etc. i think it's a great rocker and i listened to it a LOT back in the day, but have to admit i haven't really given it as much attention within the past couple years.

i think the fact that it was the first songs to leak had something to do with that. i became more focused on the newer stuff.