No Slash shirts, no top hats

GnR Chris

I guess you are the one who reads selectively champ. I underlined the part you gazed over :)

Here you go champ, just for you:

Different bandmembers, managers, promoters, venues, security firms, throughout the last decade plus("hand me that shirt" RIR III). The only constant is Axl. And you are putting the blame on various, random, unconnected security??

Yeah, one incident or only "several". Wow, that's just spot-on accurate, "champ". There is no CONSTANT. That's what you're missing.

Yes, I am making assumptions because I am not trying to prove that it is coming from the band, I am trying to prove that it is possible.

The more and more suppositions, the less likely it seems plausible to me.

Ali

Edited by Ali

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ali thinks that all these different individuals that work in security all over the country who are not connected in anyway crowd around before the show and say "Hey hey, we better not let anyone wearing Slash attire in. We all know how Axl called Slash a cancer when he did that interview with Del James when Chinese Democracy was the most streamed album on Myspace. I wonder how Dijon is doing? Yeh, let's take it into our own hands and create more work for ourselves and not let anyone wearing anything resembling Slash in." And Ali probably thinks this happens at all the different shows, through all the tours, throughout all the different states and countries that it has occurred at, emanating from different individuals work in security, working for different security firms, who have communicated with all of GnR's different management. Right, got ya. CHAMP.

I think what's funny in this thread is how so many people need so little evidence to 'convince' themselves the no-Slash-shirt thing is some kind of band edict. They want so bad to believe that Axl's some evil maniacal monster, despite the fact that countless eye-witness accounts can attest to the fact that there's all kinds of Slash gear at each and every show. Security guys typically have god-complexes and this is nothing new. They're big fish in small ponds and often do things just for spite.

As tons of posters already said, they've seen Slash gear at every show. Whoops.

Personally I really hope that it's not coming from the band, I am rooting for them, but it can't be denied that it is a possibility. I know everything about the god-complexes of security guards, but the "turn the shirt inside out" -thing is very specific.

Are you serious? Do you really think there Is all kind of Slash gear at each and every show? Well I can tell you that that Is straight up bullshit. I went to two different shows on this tour and believe me there Isn't anything related to slash. Besides, being that Slash Is no longer associated with GNR, don't you think he would have a lawsuit against GNR for using his name or Image on there merchandise.

I think what's funny in this thread is how so many people need so little evidence to 'convince' themselves the no-Slash-shirt thing is some kind of band edict. They want so bad to believe that Axl's some evil maniacal monster, despite the fact that countless eye-witness accounts can attest to the fact that there's all kinds of Slash gear at each and every show. Security guys typically have god-complexes and this is nothing new. They're big fish in small ponds and often do things just for spite.

Personally I really hope that it's not coming from the band, I am rooting for them, but it can't be denied that it is a possibility. I know everything about the god-complexes of security guards, but the "turn the shirt inside out" -thing is very specific.

Are you serious? Do you really think there Is all kind of Slash gear at each and every show? Well I can tell you that that Is straight up bullshit. I went to two different shows on this tour and believe me there Isn't anything related to slash. Besides, being that Slash Is no longer associated with GNR, don't you think he would have a lawsuit against GNR for using his name or Image on there merchandise.

I am sorry, did you quote the wrong post?

So let me see if I understand this. Some people believe that either directly or indirectly, Axl has issued level-12-top-secret-classified orders to security personnel instructing them to prevent certain potential troublemakers from wearing Slash gear?

Riddle me this: Why is it not okay to have Slash gear at a GnR show, but it's okay to have a large top-of-page video thumbnail of Slash on GnR's official website official videos page?

slashy-1.png

The answer: Axl doesn't give a shit if you wear Slash gear!

I am sorry, did you quote the wrong post?

My fault. I apologize.

So let me see if I understand this. Some people believe that either directly or indirectly, Axl has issued level-12-top-secret-classified orders to security personnel instructing them to prevent certain potential troublemakers from wearing Slash gear?

Riddle me this: Why is it not okay to have Slash gear at a GnR show, but it's okay to have a large top-of-page video thumbnail of Slash on GnR's official website official videos page?

slashy-1.png

Popcorn, you have turned out to be a reasonable guy. This isn't an attack on you, but I'll just copy and paste what I said to Ali:

Ali thinks that all these different individuals that work in security all over the country who are not connected in anyway crowd around before the show and say "Hey hey, we better not let anyone wearing Slash attire in. We all know how Axl called Slash a cancer when he did that interview with Del James when Chinese Democracy was the most streamed album on Myspace. I wonder how Dijon is doing? Yeh, let's take it into our own hands and create more work for ourselves and not let anyone wearing anything resembling Slash in." And Ali probably thinks this happens at all the different shows, through all the tours, throughout all the different states and countries that it has occurred at, emanating from different individuals work in security, working for different security firms, who have communicated with all of GnR's different management. Right, got ya. CHAMP.

To me, it doesn't make sense for it to be the venues choice.

slashy-1.png

I am sure It most likely has to do with the fact that they were In a band together at one time, which makes the videos, with the two of them together, both partys property. Slash Is no longer associated with the name Guns N Roses, which makes anything related to Slash off limits to Axl and vice versa. Besides, after calling Slash cancer, why would he sell his merchandise at a Guns N Roses concert?

This fucking shit again. I'd bet my entire dick that IF this is actually true at all (which I really don't believe it is), neither Axl nor management had anything to do with it. Wouldn't be surprised if it were 100% made up by past trouble makers from this forum.

You're ridiculous, you know that? This isn't some conspiracy from past "trouble-makers."

This fucking shit again. I'd bet my entire dick that IF this is actually true at all (which I really don't believe it is), neither Axl nor management had anything to do with it. Wouldn't be surprised if it were 100% made up by past trouble makers from this forum.

You're ridiculous, you know that? This isn't some conspiracy from past "trouble-makers."

I wouldn't call it a conspiracy as those sorts of thIngs generally require a bunch of thought or organization beforehand, no? This could be something as simple as one person saying "Ha, I'm gonna fuck with GN'R fans again... Watch this, lol..." And he brings it up again. There's like, NO fucking way to verify this stuff as bullshit or fact, which is why it's probably easy to get a good reaction by bringing something like this up. I don't think I'm being rediculous at all, sir.

Edited by there is no dana only zool

:thumbsup:

slashy-1.png

Popcorn, you have turned out to be a reasonable guy. This isn't an attack on you, but I'll just copy and paste what I said to Ali:

And it makes me sense more sense that if it were a GN'R policy, it would be enforced so infrequently? Right, that makes sense, "champ". :rolleyes:

Ali

slashy-1.png

And it makes me sense more sense that if it were a GN'R policy, it would be enforced so infrequently? Right, that makes sense, "champ". :rolleyes:

Ali

Axl is an erratic guy, so it makes perfect sense.Champ

Edited by Young_Gun

Sadly, lots of "news" in this forum are started by people just trying to bash Axl.

All I have to do is say "Oh, I was at the show last night and the head of security came up and made me take off my Appetite shirt." And then there is 30 pages saying what a jerk Axl is. There is now way to verify that what I said is true, but the haters will run with anything possible that is negative.

slashy-1.png

Ali

That's your comeback? That Axl is moody, so that explains that? Nice :thumbsup:

Ali

slashy-1.png

Ali

So some days he's just sitting backstage thinking "hmmm, I guess today I'll tell security to tell people to not wear Slash or Appetite T-shirts." Then the next concert he doesn't give a shit? I know Axl can be erratic sometimes, but I can't see him changing his mind at every show.

slashy-1.png

Ali

That's your comeback? That Axl is moody, so that explains that? Nice :thumbsup:

Ali

I don't need a comeback bro. I don't need to be Mr. defense attorney for W.Axl Rose like you do.

Sadly, lots of "news" in this forum are started by people just trying to bash Axl.

All I have to do is say "Oh, I was at the show last night and the head of security came up and made me take off my Appetite shirt." And then there is 30 pages saying what a jerk Axl is. There is now way to verify that what I said is true, but the haters will run with anything possible that is negative.

Why'd they make you take off your Appetite shirt?

trollfaceu.png

I don't need a comeback bro. I don't need to be Mr. defense attorney for W.Axl Rose like you do.

I'm not trying to play defense attorney "bro". I'm just pointing out the absurdity and absence of logic in your argument. Actually, you did that yourself, so thanks :thumbsup:

So some days he's just sitting backstage thinking "hmmm, I guess today I'll tell security to tell people to not wear Slash or Appetite T-shirts." Then the next concert he doesn't give a shit? I know Axl can be erratic sometimes, but I can't see him changing his mind at every show.

EXACTLY. That's how fucking illogical that argument is.

Ali

Edited by Ali

slashy-1.png

Ali

Ask yourself what is more plausible. Is it Axl making the decision? Or is it multiple security workers working for various, unconnected security firms who have no vested interest in the band. A band which has seen many line up changes and many different managers. Incidents such as this one that have occurred many times over many years throughout different states and countries. Really, you really think it's just a venue rule?

Maybe it was one big misunderstanding. :xmasssanta:

Attention lady with the big tits please remove your AFD shirt and bra because Axl finds it offensive.... (Oh shit she actually fell for it, Hurry get all the cameras focused on her)... Hey you... remove your top hat, your blocking the camera's view!!!! :rofl-lol:

I'm not trying to play defense attorney "bro". I'm just pointing out the absurdity and absence of logic in your argument. Actually, you did that yourself, so thanks :thumbsup:

EXACTLY. That's how fucking illogical that argument is.

Ali

TRUE STORY ALI!! Your previous post history shows you are totally biased and cannot be critical of the band. Hence why alot of people here consider you a joke. Oh, all the security in different parts of the world make a decision to not let people wearing Slash attire in. Yeh ok. Plausible. Have fun defending you deity.

slashy-1.png

Ali

Ask yourself what is more plausible. Is it Axl making the decision? Or is it multiple security workers working for various, unconnected security firms who have no vested interest in the band. A band which has seen many line up changes and many different managers. Incidents such as this one that have occurred many times over many years throughout different states and countries. Really, you really think it's just a venue rule?

Considering the relative percentage of times this has happened, along with your hand-waving argument there about his erraticness, your argument is no more plausible. Actually, considerably less.

Ali