A total disgrace

Flayer

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops! Swing n a miss guys! Sorry! Went over my head!

Flayed for the win. I guess that I'm getting so used to the hate around here that I skimmed over salingers sarcasm...

Friends?

Lol sure

Edited by Flayer

I guess that I'm getting so used to the hate around here that I skimmed over salingers sarcasm...

Can't say that I blame you.

Seriously. Check out page 17 of "what te hell is wrong with axls voice" thread. I posted a positive review on axl voice from the NY show and everyone got all butt hurt about it. Lame..

I guess that I'm getting so used to the hate around here that I skimmed over salingers sarcasm...

Seriously. Check out page 17 of "what te hell is wrong with axls voice" thread. I posted a positive review on axl voice from the NY show and everyone got all butt hurt about it. Lame..

I was at the Wilkes-Barre show back in November. He sounded phenomenal. Buncha drama queens around these parts.

I was at the Wilkes-Barre show back in November. He sounded phenomenal. Buncha drama queens around these parts.

What!!!! You thought he sounded good?!?! What a nut swinger! You know, if you think gnr in 2012 sounds good, you're pretty much a retard...

Your a moron if you think that will give you any backstage passes.

What!!!! You thought he sounded good?!?! What a nut swinger! You know, if you think gnr in 2012 sounds good, you're pretty much a retard...

Haha - yep! Such a retard that I'm going to torture myself by going to the Philly show on Monday!

Your a moron if you think that will give you any backstage passes.

Psssh.....sucks to be me then!

You really feel these threads are necessary? Where the fuck did all these dopes come from? Dont fill the board with your nonsense. Send yourself a fucking text.

And if you're trying to say axl sounds as good now as he did at ritz 88, you really are losing it. Are you fucking serious? I can't even tell. In a normal world id say of course this is a joke. But so many of your are completely brainwashed or deaf, or in complete denial that I really think you truely believe he sounds as good now as he did then.

Even if he did, he doesn't have the fire needed to pull off these songs the way he did back then. Even if he had a rough night back then, he was still full of piss and vinegar. It was believable. These songs dont work unless you really mean what you're singing. And if you've been singing the same 30 songs for almost 3o years, its just not going to have the same meaning.

Another reason we need new tunes.

You really feel these threads are necessary? Where the fuck did all these dopes come from? Dont fill the board with your nonsense. Send yourself a fucking text.

And if you're trying to say axl sounds as good now as he did at ritz 88, you really are losing it. Are you fucking serious? I can't even tell. In a normal world id say of course this is a joke. But so many of your are completely brainwashed or deaf, or in complete denial that I really think you truely believe he sounds as good now as he did then.

Even if he did, he doesn't have the fire needed to pull off these songs the way he did back then. Even if he had a rough night back then, he was still full of piss and vinegar. It was believable. These songs dont work unless you really mean what you're singing. And if you've been singing the same 30 songs for almost 3o years, its just not going to have the same meaning.

ik3.jpg

Edited by rock4eva

Epic URL

Epic URL

I was trying to edit it when you replied :laugh: