Where's the Better video?

tsunta

Does it matter? Honestly, I don't know why most bands make videos. Is MTV going to play it at 3:58 am in between reality shows? I'd enjoy seeing it as a fan and all, but it seems like a waste of time and energy, at least as far as the U.S. is concerned.

If it is released then I'm not sure whether they would bother releasing it now.

It would be a video for a song which contains performances by guys who haven't been involved in the band for several years.

On the other hand if it's finished then they could still put it out with little fanfare but it still might draw more interest in the Chi Dem material for people who may not be familiar with it.

What the fuck Lars have with better video?

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lars-ulrich-confirms-he-appears-in-guns-n-roses-better-video-but-where-is-it-20090121

Asked whether he knew he was being blamed for "holding up" the video, Ulrich responded, "I have heard about this, yes. There was a couple of clips of me in the video and they asked if I would sign off on it. When it got to me, I signed off on the one clip... I don't know where [the rumor] came from. I'd love to be in a Guns n' Roses video. It's my favorite song on the record — I think it's a great song." Added Lars before the band's concert in Milwaukee, "I can't wait for the video to come out. There's a shot of me and Axl embracing backstage at some concert, and I signed off that, and hopefully it'll make it in the final cut."

We don't how it could take so long to edit together the live footage that will eventually become the "Better" video, but knowing Axl he's probably meticulously overlooking the project to ensure it has proper continuity or something. At least now we have confirmation from outside the Gn'R camp that a "Better" video does exist.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lars-ulrich-confirms-he-appears-in-guns-n-roses-better-video-but-where-is-it-20090121#ixzz1ncQelrzl

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

It’s become irrelevant I think, Better is a simplistic single & I don’t think a video is going to better Public interpretation. A video for one of the more complex tracks on CD would still be more than welcome however. There’s a capacity with a couple of those tunes for an epic.

I always thought that if they were to shoot a video it should b for Street Of Dreams.

And strangley enough i can almost visualize the video eveytime i hear TWAT. A car going on a road near a desert. Lawyers and mean girls walking around a courthouse. Band smoking and chilling out. and there is always the car going by that desert road when the bucket solo is on. A desert storm building behind axl and and the band during "i could do anything for you" and then the solo with a sand sorm unleashed in its might. So wht wr we talking about again?

Stick a fork in Chinese Democracy already, it's done. On to the next album & hopefully some videos to go along with it.

I didn't think they were still touring/promoting Chinese Democracy - I thought they were promoting the 2004 Greatest Hits album.

Its Greatest Hits with a sprinkling of Chinese Democracy. Atleast that's how it appears....