If The World Jam Before it was Released?

Tyler Drama

I'm trying to search for some audio bootlegs from 2007. Or was it really with video and from 2006?

Found this - not If The World at all, but really cool:

Some guitar riff are similar to the back guitar in this """""""leak"""""""""""

More importantly, let start listening to the Jams on this tour ;)

The jam before November Rain is Another Brick in the Wall. The jam before Madagascar is just the Madagascar chords with some soloing over them. The jam before Paradise City is just the Paradise City chords with some soloing over them. The only one that could possibly be a new song is the jam before Patience. And I believe I remember Axl saying something like "We should make a song out of that" one of the times it was played.

More importantly, let start listening to the Jams on this tour ;)

The jam before Paradise City is just the Paradise City chords with some soloing over them.

When I saw Guns play Manchester back in 2010 the jam they played before Paradise that evening sounded a lot like Honky Tonk Woman by the Rolling Stones.

I lost my mind. I began yelling; "It's Honky Tonk Woman!" over and over.

That video that was posted from the '06 LA show with the psychadelic vibe, that's the correct one. In hindsight, there are very few similarities, but at the time, everyone thought that was it. I remember it very well....

That video that was posted from the '06 LA show with the psychadelic vibe, that's the correct one. In hindsight, there are very few similarities, but at the time, everyone thought that was it. I remember it very well....

But it's not even close... sounds nothing like it...

I'm with you on that. It had to be a different video because I recall there being quite the consensus that it was indeed (parts of) If The World being played.

This video has nothing to do with it so I can't see it being the video everybody would agree on.

I'm with you on that. It had to be a different video because I recall there being quite the consensus that it was indeed (parts of) If The World being played.

This video has nothing to do with it so I can't see it being the video everybody would agree on.

But did you heard it?

And was it audio only or with video too?

But did you heard it?

And was it audio only or with video too?

I vaguely remember the whole thing, but I think it was just audio of a bootleg.