L.A. show, The Wiltern 3/11//12

Silent Jay

These are the best updates we've had in a while.

Or maybe they are like me when I went Friday, and just decided there were too many smarmy jealous people who live in the 80's here and decided to not bother. I did the updates in 2006, wasted my time and missed to much of the shows to bother with a bunch of people who were just gonna bitch cause of the setlist (which baffles me cause they aren't there) or they werent there and sour, or just cant move on.

Maybe that? :thumbsup:

No. Not quite.

We just wanna know what's going on and what the setlist is. :lol:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe they are like me when I went Friday, and just decided there were too many smarmy jealous people who live in the 80's here and decided to not bother. I did the updates in 2006, wasted my time and missed to much of the shows to bother with a bunch of people who were just gonna bitch cause of the setlist (which baffles me cause they aren't there) or they werent there and sour, or just cant move on.

No. Not quite.

I actually think there used to be more excitement, but all the negs have brought down the level of enthusiasm a bit. Not saying you are one of them, but TWAT when I would lvoe to update, but it seems like a waste now. I am very appreciative of those that do it, but I get why it is less and less of a deal now.

Edited by Gunzen2012

I haven't seen much bitching about the setlists since the beginning of the tour, I think most of us know by now what you see is what you get with a couple surprises like My Michelle or Riff Raff.

We just want someone to tell us what fuck is going on.

No. Not quite.

I actually think there used to be more excitement, but all the negs have brought down the level of enthusiasm a bit. Not saying you are one of them, but TWAT when I would lvoe to update, but it seems like a waste now. I am very appreciative of those that do it, but I get why it is less and less of a deal now.

Yeahhh, I gotcha. We just wanna be a part of it too! Haha :D we're like a bunch of fucking vultures. :P

PC Intro. Sorry for not updating I was too preoccupied with rocking out all night! Its been a fantastic show :)

LOL. Just realized it's 4:37AM here. I thought the show was just starting. :tongue2:

Ha yeah its 2:57 in LA right now the show let out around 15 minutes ago

Glad you are having a blast!

Thanks man! :)

Axl sounded amazing. Tonights Civil War was the best I've heard from this band. Went with seats this time since I will be on the floor tomorrow. It's a much different vibe, but you can hear the band much better, which could be due to the Wiltern having such amazing sound. Being on the floor you see the band chemistry and emotion, and I just have an all around much better time there. Great show. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Even though it was the same set to a T, tonight for some reason was so much more enjoyable. Axl and Ronald seemed in good spirits. The crowd was definitely into it. During Chinese songs everyone sat down but just bc they were absorbing songs they hadn't heard. They went over well.

So here is my quick review of the show. First off, the sound quality of the venue was stellar! At the Forum show I could barely hear Axl's mic (the live stream didn't have this issue) but tonight Axl was up front and cut right through the mix. Like I said earlier Axl was full of rasp and sounded fantastic throughout the whole show. DJ did the Mi Amour solo which is awesome because now I have heard that and Ballad of Death live. For me the highlights were You're Crazy (the song grooves so much and Axl sung it with as much rasp as he ever has), Estranged, Shacklers (Axl killed the vocals!), and Civil War. Oh and Whole Lotta Rosie was played as well, I am not sure if they have played that recently or not. All in all for as little action as there is in this thread the venue was pretty full and it was an energetic, fantastic show! :)

Edited by WhazUp

No. Not quite.

Hmm, maybe that could all a few want but black sabbath seems to think it's funny though :sleeper: , okay I'm still sleeping as typing this somehow.... :sleeper::sleeper::sleeper: