L.A. show, The Wiltern 3/11//12

Silent Jay

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going?

I'l bump this, I can't go of course, but I'll bump it in order to get the mojo going, given the other threads folks are arguing in

Hey this is gig night, at least save that save that for the non gig nights eh :shades:

I'll be there, I am exited for tonight! I have always wanted to hear You're Crazy live so that is gonna be cool rock3

The Wiltern is my favorite venue in LA. Great sound, great architecture, and it is a nice intimate venue so there really are no bad seats in the house

Guest gunns5

WHERE ARE ALL THE UPDATES? WHY IS THIS THREAD SO EMPTY? FUCK YOU GUYS WHAT SONG ARE THEY PLAYING? IS AXL WEARING HIS BLACK JACKET OR THE STUDDED ONE? WHICH HAT DOES HE HAVE ON? HOW IS BUMBLE'S BACK? C'MON, SOMEONE FUCKING ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!

cause these update threads are so exciting,

yeah thats where its at

WHERE ARE ALL THE UPDATES? WHY IS THIS THREAD SO EMPTY? FUCK YOU GUYS WHAT SONG ARE THEY PLAYING? IS AXL WEARING HIS BLACK JACKET OR THE STUDDED ONE? WHICH HAT DOES HE HAVE ON? HOW IS BUMBLE'S BACK? C'MON, SOMEONE FUCKING ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl-lol:

These are the best updates we've had in a while.

Or maybe they are like me when I went Friday, and just decided there were too many smarmy jealous people who live in the 80's here and decided to not bother. I did the updates in 2006, wasted my time and missed to much of the shows to bother with a bunch of people who were just gonna bitch cause of the setlist (which baffles me cause they aren't there) or they werent there and sour, or just cant move on.

Maybe that? :thumbsup: