OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Velvet Revolver with Steven Alder, Myles Kennedy, and Gilby Clarke.

Enjoy your "reunion" Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and everybody who think's Axl Rose should "man up" and go play or do something he has said countless times he has no intention of doing again.

Well it was nice of Axl to only make that clear 3 days before the ceremony.

Edited by Freddie Mercury's Ghost

You guys realize Gilby is not going right? RIGHT? can't wait for this bullshit to be over, 24 hours we will know what is up.

on Gilby's twitter

retweeted by him after he said Clevland is his hometown:

Faster Pussycat tomorrow night at the Whisky

take it how YOU like it but that to me says he is there for other reasons, perhaps he tweeted just to say hey remember me here?

Edited by gunsguy

You guys realize Gilby is not going right? RIGHT? can't wait for this bullshit to be over, 24 hours we will know what is up.

on Gilby's twitter

retweeted by him after he said Clevland is his hometown:

Faster Pussycat tomorrow night at the Whisky

take it how YOU like it but that to me says he is there for other reasons, perhaps he tweeted just to say hey remember me here?

Gilby retweeted that from someone else, he didn't write that.

Gilby Clarke ‏ @gilbyclarke

back in cleveland, my hometown.

Gilby in town,Myles on the way.

Sounds like Duff's bash tonight could be quite the event! :)

Yep, Velvet Revolver with Steven Alder, Myles Kennedy, and Gilby Clarke.

Enjoy your "reunion" Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and everybody who think's Axl Rose should "man up" and go play or do something he has said countless times he has no intention of doing again.

Well it was nice of Axl to only make that clear 3 days before the ceremony.

Why would anyone by surprised by this news? Disappointed, yes. Surprised, I don't see how.

It'd be highly doubtful for us to have more than one of the alumni up with us at any given time. I suppose Duff could play guitar on something somewhere, but there's zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash other than by ambush, and that wouldn't be pretty. He wrote that whole bit about not having his guitar in Vegas, I'd assume, to save face. I was told by both the Hard Rock and different Guns industry people who had come out to be supportive of the new band and were a bit surprised to see him there, especially guitar in hand, but just assumed it was a surprise for the show and we were in on the arrangement.

Steven [Adler] brings assorted ambulance-chasing attorneys and the nightmare of his mother. One gig, or even a couple songs, could mean years of behind-the-scenes legal aftermath.

Slash either should not have been in Guns to begin with or should have left after 'Lies.' In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided -- and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better.

These two exerts are from the Del James Interview, plus there's the snippet in the LA Times interview Axl recently did that he mentioned how he don't think a reunion tour would work with Steven and Izzy.

I would like to see that happen tonight for sure why not :)

I think that's why Myles is on his way to Cleveland,not the HOF,but we'll see.

I'm getting the feeling the party is going to go down tonight.

Lucky Birk and the others.

Would love to be there.

I think that's why Myles is on his way to Cleveland,not the HOF,but we'll see.

I'm getting the feeling the party is going to go down tonight.

Lucky Birk and the others.

Would love to be there.

Good thinking, you are most likely correct in your assesments, will be a killer show for sure if they all jam together tonight! :thumbsup:

I should have went, fucking only 4 hour drive but I had a funeral to attend today and could not miss it for anything (even this). If anything goes down tonight I fucking hope we get videos! At least some users are there and will be having a great time for sure.

Edited by gunsguy

It would be cool if they had Myles sing tonight, and then tomorrow at the ceremony they tied a bandanna around a microphone, put it at center stage and played without a vocalist.

U certainly are creative ha

After 1 speeding ticket, 360 miles, my car searched by the K9 unit, i have arrived in Cleveland!

Well, hey, you made it there alive. Looking forward to your updates! Thank you! Have an awesome time! rock3

K9 unit?? :confused::lol:

Susan Holmes McKagan

proud + happy to be back in cleveland, at the rock n' roll hall of fame-- where my dear friend stephen sprouse would talk with me at length, about his creactive hard work here on his artist exhibit, took me on a prvt tour, as he was the museums honorary curator, before he tragically passed -- and to now witness guns n' roses (+ my baby) be inducted tomorrow night! — with Guns N' Roses and 2 others.

---

also pic of Matt

b648a35885ce11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Edited by gunsguy

Susan Holmes McKagan

proud + happy to be back in cleveland, at the rock n' roll hall of fame-- where my dear friend stephen sprouse would talk with me at length, about his creactive hard work here on his artist exhibit, took me on a prvt tour, as he was the museums honorary curator, before he tragically passed -- and to now witness guns n' roses (+ my baby) be inducted tomorrow night! — with Guns N' Roses and 2 others.

:tongue2:

Susan Holmes McKagan

:tongue2:

Hehe, i clicked the plus 2 and got these:

Stephen Sprouse(Artist) + Duff McKagan she basically tagged them in her post as well as GNR