OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

livestream video feed part 4 of 4 yes chuck d fucked it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv4e14H_MM8

---

full videostream live rip, not great but if you missed it then...

part 1

youtube.com/watch?v=AcEixD0Yv5I

part 2

youtube.com/watch?v=6kcgPOw54i4

part 3

youtube.com/watch?v=oB0wp58Riug

part 4

youtube.com/watch?v=rv4e14H_MM8

did not record the final song with RHCP :( sorry

Edited by gunsguy

Shit I missed lots while I was away! Can someone just tell me what songs they played (and what Sorum drummed on)? Awesome pictures!

FINAL SETLIST:

Mr. Brownstone (Kennedy, Slash, McKagan, Clarke, Sorum)

Sweet Child O' Mine (Kennedy, Slash, McKagan, Clarke, Adler)

Paradise City (Kennedy, Slash, McKagan, Clarke, Adler, Sorum)

Shit I missed lots while I was away! Can someone just tell me what songs they played (and what Sorum drummed on)? Awesome pictures!

Brownstone w/ Sorum

Sweet Child w/ Adler

Paradise City w/ Adler (and Sorum on Tamborine)

Edited by marlon_brando15

Very cool, thanks guys! Hopefully some videos will pop up tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Awesome that Sorum and Adler split duties just how it should be. In a way I'm kind of glad Axl didn't show up because if he did we probably wouldn't of had a performance at all. Who knows. In any event, this is awesome!

Very cool, thanks guys! Hopefully some videos will pop up tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Awesome that Sorum and Adler split duties just how it should be. In a way I'm kind of glad Axl didn't show up because if he did we probably wouldn't of had a performance at all. Who knows. In any event, this is awesome!

It really is shitty but all we got right now:

but if you missed it then...

part 1

youtube.com/watch?v=AcEixD0Yv5I

part 2

youtube.com/watch?v=6kcgPOw54i4

part 3

youtube.com/watch?v=oB0wp58Riug

part 4

youtube.com/watch?v=rv4e14H_MM8

did not record the final song with RHCP :( sorry

Should of played rocket queen, axl such a selfish dick at time couldn't he just been a grown up about it instead of a little child!

He chose not to go, it aint the end of the world. Izzy didn't go either, nor Dizzy. The ones that did go had a great night, so did we watching them! Good night for all

I was at the show and got the Higher Learning on video, I did not get any of GNR on video because I was rocking out to them

On a side not, Myles Kennedy sucks, I hate his voice

and on another note, not sure if it was posted, but many people were screaming "Fuck Axl" I think I might have been the first one to start it, anyway when Green day was giving their induction speech many people were sreaming "Fuck Axl" "fuck Axl Rose" and there is no doubt it was heard by everyone because it was very quiet, it would not surprise me if they cut it out for the HBO broadcast but who knows maybe they are pissed Axl did not show so they will leave it in

Mao5 great set of pictures you put up. This has been one of the best nights for GNR in a long time. Happy day. I am glad Steven is having such a wonderful time. He really needed this. Matt was in such a great mood too. It was nice seeing this band rock on stage again.

More pics

142912151.jpg

142912222.jpg

142912159.jpg

142901664.jpg

142893827.jpg

142912214.jpg

142910364.jpg

142910398.jpg

Edited by Mao5

I fucking LOVE Adler. He's such a good drummer even after all that shit. He played the same set Sorum did and it sounded completely different. It sounded like 1987. He appreciates EVERY minute of it, too. Seems like an awesome guy. Wish I coulda stuck around Cleveland for a while, but I've gotta work at 10am and my brother had shit to do in the morning after his hour drive back home from my house.

The two guys next to us were from Wisconsin and were awesome. Funny dudes and they totally knew their shit. HUGE fans of some of the producers, the Miracles, and HUUUUGE fans of The Faces/The Small Faces.

Can I just ask, all of the people who thought that the new lineup did nothing to deserve to be at the HoF ceremony - what did Miles Kennedy do?

He filled in for Axl, much like Gilby filled in for Izzy. He wasn't there to be deserving of the ceremony. He was there to perform. Use your brain.