OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also heard that Kid Rock and Beastie Boys are performing together

And yeah that made the 6hr drive well worth it, hopefully i can meet Duff or Slash tonight

Also the ceremony is 5hrs long

when i snuck into The Ritz Gilbys wife was there with her parents, and i was listening to her talk to them, she was talking about family and then mentioned they did rehearsal at 1am @ HOB, and she laughed saying that was there rehearsal so late, and she said how they just found out they were coming a few days ago, maybe slash and duff asked him to come.

Getting ready to head to the venue. Checked it out earlier and security said the guns guys, minus Axl, were rehearsing. Sounds like the guys are gonna play a few songs, and I heard myles may step in to sing. Either way it should be a great music scene.

Just met Matt at The Ritz and got thrown out afterwards, also seen Adler running around like a nut

34nr3go.jpg

Cool!

Well I hope that made a speeding ticket and a search from the K9 unit worth it! :lol:

when i snuck into The Ritz Gilbys wife was there with her parents, and i was listening to her talk to them, she was talking about family and then mentioned they did rehearsal at 1am @ HOB, and she laughed saying that was there rehearsal so late, and she said how they just found out they were coming a few days ago, maybe slash and duff asked him to come.

JimBob heard some of it and he said they jammed It's So Easy...so expect that tonight.