OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inducting they did a runthrough of the music, now they're going band member by band member. See #rockhall2012 for quotes from speech but I'll post "Steven Adler, your drumming on AFD was fucking perfect"..

"who am I forgetting" (Axl) and a round of boos came up... Billie then told them to STFU he's a great singer..

Duff 1st

Adler

Slash

Sorum

Playing Mr Brownstone, Myles singing

Sweet Child O'Mine -Adler's playing drums

Paradise City

Edited by dalsh327

God, whether you like Slash or not, he couldn't look anymore like a fucking Hero at this thing. Lucky him.

How so....for...showing up and paying $3000 to attend?

No, because he ends up being the face of GNR whether people like it or not. He ends up being the most recognizable and comes off as an all around nice guy. He didn't do anything, that just happened. Good for him IMO.

God, whether you like Slash or not, he couldn't look anymore like a fucking Hero at this thing. Lucky him.

No, because he ends up being the face of GNR whether people like it or not. He ends up being the most recognizable and comes off as an all around nice guy. He didn't do anything, that just happened. Good for him IMO.

The face of GNR to the boring faceless masses who don't matter. Axl's real fans and the real GNR fans know who represents the band and what the band is all about.

The face of GNR to the boring faceless masses who don't matter. Axl's real fans and the real GNR fans know who represents the band and what the band is all about.

LOL. I bet you're one of those "real" fans, huh? How super for you.

Edited by OTHAFA

Holy shit. That was amazing. If it sounds half as good on HBO as it did here live you all will be blown away. They killed it. I like the Chili Peps but they cannot possibly top what just happened. Kuddos to BJ Armstrong for a great speech too. Guns minus Axl just showed everyone how to do it.

142912428pifpb.jpg

Awesome :D

It's awesome 4 sure. :)

I, Crowebar, (plus all of my friends and I'm sure many, many countless millions of others around the world and across the Galaxie(s) and Universe(s) wish Axl and Izzy had've shown up for this but, it's their choice in the end not to do so....... for their own reasons.......

My only true beef with this picture is the fact that they messed-up by naming Gilby Clarke as Izzy in the caption....... LMFAO!!!!!!!

That's fucked-up....... :rofl-lol: