Dizzy Reed Tonight,

drtydane

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I personally hate Dizzy and think he is the luckiest man alive to be where he is. But, I'm all for the people who can go grilling him with questions. Let's get every drop of info. we can. haha

why would you personally hate the man ??? did he bang your mum or something ?

I've only met him once but he seemed like a very nice person.

I also think he has made a great contribution to GnR's sound over the years...

Well I personally hate Dizzy and think he is the luckiest man alive to be where he is. But, I'm all for the people who can go grilling him with questions. Let's get every drop of info. we can. haha

Agreed.

Everyone's nice when a fan comes up to meet them. Come on man...really?

I think he's made zero contribution to GNR's sound over the years. And I dislike him because of the way he's talked about the former members of the band in the various interviews he's done.

I think he's made zero contribution to GNR's sound over the years. And I dislike him because of the way he's talked about the former members of the band in the various interviews he's done.

Well the way I read it was that Dizzy had personally done something to you - Hence the " I personally hate Dizzy".

All the Former AFD/Illusions-era members have said bad things about each other, it is what it is. None of them are perfect - they're just humans.

But your'e entitled to your opinion I guess.

Ya I meant to post the set. After work I will. Alot of uyi deepcuts including a locomotive jam, pretty tied up and bad obsession.

I wanna see that now, footage? :heart:

My phone died shortly after arriving. They were just jamming, then went into the heavy piano outro of locomotive. "Loves so strange.." it was really cool. And they did a super funky version of you're crazy. I asked to play cd and dizzy said they didn't have the equipment.lol.

Edited by drtydane

Well the way I read it was that Dizzy had personally done something to you - Hence the " I personally hate Dizzy".

All the Former AFD/Illusions-era members have said bad things about each other, it is what it is. None of them are perfect - they're just humans.

But your'e entitled to your opinion I guess.

What? You thought Dizzy did something to me? Why? I personally hate sushi. You think I've been attacked by fish?

I personally hate Dizzy because he was given the gift of being invited into the biggest band on the planet back in 1991, with no resume to deserve it, and has done absolutely nothing in the 20 years he's been in the band to prove that he was deserving of the gift Axl gave to him. He's talked shit about former members, which absolutely blows my fucking mind, since without them, he'd still be a homeless bum. He was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple. But this isn't the place for a discussion like this, so I'll just leave it at that.

What? You thought Dizzy did something to me? Why? I personally hate sushi. You think I've been attacked by fish?

I personally hate Dizzy because he was given the gift of being invited into the biggest band on the planet back in 1991, with no resume to deserve it, and has done absolutely nothing in the 20 years he's been in the band to prove that he was deserving of the gift Axl gave to him. He's talked shit about former members, which absolutely blows my fucking mind, since without them, he'd still be a homeless bum. He was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple. But this isn't the place for a discussion like this, so I'll just leave it at that.

Yawn.

My phone died shortly after arriving. They were just jamming, then went into the heavy piano outro of locomotive. "Loves so strange.." it was really cool. And they did a super funky version of you're crazy. I asked to play cd and dizzy said they didn't have the equipment.lol.

Sounds real awesome!