Why do you think Axl is so apprehensive to release new music?

ITW 2012

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl will put out a better booklet when he is ready to, and not when you cupcakes and haters tell him to. Your sense of entitlement is ridiculous. Because you bought an album that gives you the right to complain and demand things? You people are not real fans and should go post on a poison forum. Flayer and Ali, please rip these cupcakes apart for having an opinion that isn't 100% Axl worship.

Sure, we would all like a better booklet, but that isn't the point. These hater cupcake non-fan e-experts admitted it first on the forum, so to prove my loyalty to the God of singing Axl, we must bash them (even though we agree with them) And this is very important, MOST important, these are posters we have disagreed with in the past, so we MUST fight and insult them every time they post something. We must carry feuds from topic to topic. This is the internet, so we must show them how serious we really are.

Thanks fellas.

Axl will put out a better booklet when he is ready to, and not when you cupcakes and haters tell him to. Your sense of entitlement is ridiculous. Because you bought an album that gives you the right to complain and demand things? You people are not real fans and should go post on a poison forum. Flayer and Ali, please rip these cupcakes apart for having an opinion that isn't 100% Axl worship.

Sure, we would all like a better booklet, but that isn't the point. These hater cupcake non-fan e-experts admitted it first on the forum, so to prove my loyalty to the God of singing Axl, we must bash them (even though we agree with them) And this is very important, MOST important, these are posters we have disagreed with in the past, so we MUST fight and insult them every time they post something. We must carry feuds from topic to topic. This is the internet, so we must show them how serious we really are.

Thanks fellas.

76907.jpg

The fact that Groghan is accusing me of taking this forum too seriously is greater lolz than any image caption I could ever do.

Edited by Flayer

Thanks fellas.

76907.jpg

The fact that Groghan is accusing me of taking this forum too seriously is greater lolz than any image caption I could ever do.

I'm not accusing you of anything Flayer.

I'm just furious that people are demanding that Axl put out a different booklet. I know that you and a few others are at the top of the Axl Worship hierarchy. And I know how angry you and the fellow worshipers get when people act like Axl owes them something, just because they are a fan.

We real fans need to stick together and stay strong against the cupcakes and haters that come to a GnR forum and say they want to hear new music or get new booklets. Their sense of entitlement really makes me mad!!!!!

We need to bash these cupcake haters in every post for the next decade. And we need to dictate to them what they can and cannot post. Stay strong brothers!!!!!

Dear cupcake,

This is the most relevant Guns N' Roses has been in years. Public and media perception of the band has been shifting in a positive direction and the amazing performances from the band the last few years have built goodwill with many fans.

You do not know what motivates Axl and draw your own negative conclusions, most likely due to shortcomings in your own life that cause you to view the world through a dark cloud.

The notion that Axl Rose is motivated by finance is completely absurd. I don't know many people that would turn down hundreds of millions of dollars for a reunion tour besides him.

#trollbetter

Up your games people. The bar has been raised. cupcake better of go home. The lazy and empty trolling that infests this place isn't going to cut it anymore.

Yeah, you seem to think that you know stuff about me, but judging by the stuff you knew about the band back then I'd say your wrong. You're MSL, the guy with all the info and that made up crap. Go play with your teddy bears or something.

Groghan -

But your attempt at sarcastic trolling fails because you can't keep your story straight. At first you say people are making demands, but later you reference people saying what they want.

Those are two different things.

So you take people criticizing those that make demands and then attempt to turn it into people criticizing those that express their wants.

And thus, your attempt at sarcastic trolling fails.

That is exactly the point.

Everybody is saying the same thing. It is just the nutters or worshippers that go crazy and try and dictate what other posters can or cannot say.

Your posting style has changed. I used to enjoy reading your posts. But the last week you have become extremely aggressive and insultive, you seem very angry.

Basically there are 5-6 nutters on here that attack anybody who doesn't worship everything Axl does. And they call everybody cupcakes and haters if you aren't Axl worshipers. They try and dictate what people can and can't say.

Then you have the small group that really actually are cupcakes, slash die hards or banned members who just come to harass people.

If we got rid of both groups the forum would be a place where GnR fans could come and chat about our favorite band. And we could even disagree occasionally without resorting to name calling and insults.

Sonic -

Very weak. Nothing in your post counters my suggestion that you do not know what motivates Axl and draw your own negative conclusions. I supported my premise by pointing out that somebody motivated by finance would not turn down hundreds of millions of dollars for ya reunion tour, something you also ignored.

Since the facts are not on your side and since you aren't man enough to admit that you were wrong, it left you with no choice but to attack me personally.

Perhaps because you are new here, you may not be aware that I have a long history of delivering accurate information, spanning back many years.

But I'm not surprised that you want me to play with my toys, I'm sure you want me to do anything other than continue to point out the fallacies in your posts.

#trollbetter

Yeah, you see he is doing this for the cash, but the thing is he still hates Slash. If it wasn't for the cash the endless touring cannot be justified. Your info is crap, I still remember that video, no matter what kind of shit you have delivered, as if you don't have anything else to do, does not matter; in my opinion you have no credibility, and that's all that matters.

But what gives somebody the authority or right to determine when somebody is stating what they would like.....compared to them demanding Axl do something?

I've been labeled as a 'demander' and all that, when all I'm doing is commenting on a topic.

The other real problem are the posters who carry grudges from topic to topic. Even if sailway or Flayer agreed with me on a topic, they would still disagree and insult on the board because they are still mad about some random past post.

The Axl worshippers can't be the ones who decide what is a fan wanting something compared to a fan dictating Axl doing something. I've argued with soulmonster a lot, but the next topic he posts in, I will look at with a clean slate. And if I agree with him, I will post that. But a lot of posters here can't do that.

That's the stupid or crazy thing. Most of us actually agree on the main posts. The real arguements are over how we express what we all seemingly want.

AND the way we type something is interpreted differently depending on if that poster likes you or not.

Guest gunns5

I think part of what spurs on a lot of those fed up with the touring is, the people who haven't seen gnr in a while get excited when they book shows in their home town THEN after they see the gnr show, they hop on the bandwagon of "stop fucking touring with the same setlist".

and this is even more magnified if gnr tour the same city a year or two later (even though others may of missed out the first time)

What would you rather, touring and axl being active + monumental promotion /lol

Or

nothing

Because people cupcake him on the internet.

I thought you always said our words do not dictate his actions though? :P

I haven't "always said" anything nubcake. Axl said it in one of the chats. I just occasionally quote him without a citation to goof on a thread's discussion. A true guns n roses fan would recognize when someone is quoting a line from Axl. =b

And anyway there's a difference between dictating his actions and him accepting suggestions on his own volition.

You keep reiterating it man, that's more than enough to know you share the same notion. You specifically said he doesn't release music due to people trolling him on the internet cheese tits and now you are going in circles saying he is accepting suggestions on his own violation. Good one.

Cheese tits???

I haven't "always said" anything nubcake. Axl said it in one of the chats. I just occasionally quote him without a citation to goof on a thread's discussion. A true guns n roses fan would recognize when someone is quoting a line from Axl. =b

And anyway there's a difference between dictating his actions and him accepting suggestions on his own volition.

You keep reiterating it man, that's more than enough to know you share the same notion. You specifically said he doesn't release music due to people trolling him on the internet cheese tits and now you are going in circles saying he is accepting suggestions on his own violation. Good one.

Cheese tits???

Cheese tits :)

Cheese tits???

Interesting.

Cheese tits???

Interesting.

It's slang in Australian colloquialism.

Cheese tits???

Interesting.

I've never heard that before.

I am going to use it on everyone I see tonight.

Cheese tits???

Interesting.

I've never heard that before.

I am going to use it on everyone I see tonight.

Be my guest ;)

Maybe Axl knows that Guns N' Roses in whatever incarnation are always going to draw huge crowds all over the world, and there's no need to to. Maybe Axl was ready to release Chinese Democracy because he lived with it for 10 years, and it become something that he couldn't release..... maybe he is not ready personally to release a new record, because he hasn't had enough time to live with it, get to know it, feel the emotions of it etc.

I'm not sure if GN'R will ever release another record, I hope they do..... but I see no signs of it coming in the next 3+ years at least.