Why do you think Axl is so apprehensive to release new music?

ITW 2012

you know, axl reminds me of brazilian soccer players... having a poor childhood, being humiliated and suddenly... you are a star, a big star, you get money. and then, when you see, you turn into an arrogant and egoccentric person. you want to do things for yourself and fuck the others. you want to show those who humiliated you how good your life is now. you have a big talent, you have the world in your hands, but you really don't care about it. parties, being the center of all attentions, that seems the right thing to do. bad agents, law suits, scandals are just a consequence.

then you start to fade away.... your fans no longer care about you, you look old, you are not the same, you can't perform like you could back then, you start to become a joke, you promise that things will happen, but all you do is live from the past, having a nostalgic thing going on and make everybody wonder "oh, how things could be different if..."

it must be depressing, some people are never meant do be famous, they can't hold the pressure, they can't handle being in the public eye. they need fans to tell how they don't owe the fans anything.

it's funny, this is typical of people from my country, you are born poor, you can get some money but you'll be poor for the rest of your life, spending money with the wrong things and spending time with the wrong people. the ignorance will always remain.

and it fits axl perfectly. he's lucky because he found Beta to give his life some balance and control.

maybe axl is not apprehensive to release things. maybe axl is apprehensive of just being the lead singer of gnr. his mind is too weak for that. even in his 50s he hasn't learned yet how to be professional.

You have a degree in in psychology from University São Paulo or something?

oh, sorry, forgot that a phd is required to have an opinion here. won't happen again, Dr. Flayer.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know, axl reminds me of brazilian soccer players... having a poor childhood, being humiliated and suddenly... you are a star, a big star, you get money. and then, when you see, you turn into an arrogant and egoccentric person. you want to do things for yourself and fuck the others. you want to show those who humiliated you how good your life is now. you have a big talent, you have the world in your hands, but you really don't care about it. parties, being the center of all attentions, that seems the right thing to do. bad agents, law suits, scandals are just a consequence.

then you start to fade away.... your fans no longer care about you, you look old, you are not the same, you can't perform like you could back then, you start to become a joke, you promise that things will happen, but all you do is live from the past, having a nostalgic thing going on and make everybody wonder "oh, how things could be different if..."

it must be depressing, some people are never meant do be famous, they can't hold the pressure, they can't handle being in the public eye. they need fans to tell how they don't owe the fans anything.

it's funny, this is typical of people from my country, you are born poor, you can get some money but you'll be poor for the rest of your life, spending money with the wrong things and spending time with the wrong people. the ignorance will always remain.

and it fits axl perfectly. he's lucky because he found Beta to give his life some balance and control.

maybe axl is not apprehensive to release things. maybe axl is apprehensive of just being the lead singer of gnr. his mind is too weak for that. even in his 50s he hasn't learned yet how to be professional.

oh, sorry, forgot that a phd is required to have an opinion here. won't happen again, Dr. Flayer.

You are probably one of those kids who took an intro course on psychology and think you are a licensed therapist.

You are probably one of those kids who took an intro course on psychology and think you are a licensed therapist.

if you don't have any relevant thing to post, you shouldn't post anymore, my friend. i'm not the one being discussed in this thread. axl is.

if i'm not allowed to give my opinions about the lead singer of the band discussed on this forum. i don't know where i can, please show me another message board where they accept opinions and don't get angry with posts that don't kiss axl's ass.

Edited by maynard

Chances are there is realization in the GNR camp that there is basically no market out here for his music.

It's hard to make money on CD sales when Radio Stations wont play your music.

IMO he does have a rabid following of faithful fans, but aside from that sales will in all likelyhood again hover under the million mark.

that being said,

It really doesnt cost much to put out music already recorded, and my guess is there is more than one producer willing to take the risk.

it's possible Axl has simply got himself financially secure enough to maintain his lifestyle, and perfectly content touring 10,000 seat Arenas.

That latest European Tour Itenerary looks like a pretty cool way to spend your summer and have a little fun while he's making a few bucks.

I only wish he realized that he's going to wake up one day and be Mick Jaggar old and regret his lack of artistic drive as of late.

JMO

Óle, óle y óle. Very well written, not something I would totally agree with but you're entitled to have your opinion.

He is sick and tired of his label and just wants to tour and have fun making music on a regular basis.

He said multiple times that he wants to release more music and has already recorded a bunch of songs, so did his bandmates, so just wait untill he feels ready to mess with the industry again.

Maybe he is using the "endless touring" to gather money to buy out the recordings of the cd sessions and release them on a new label in which he has more faith.

Chances are there is realization in the GNR camp that there is basically no market out here for his music.

It's hard to make money on CD sales when Radio Stations wont play your music.

IMO he does have a rabid following of faithful fans, but aside from that sales will in all likelyhood again hover under the million mark.

that being said,

It really doesnt cost much to put out music already recorded, and my guess is there is more than one producer willing to take the risk.

it's possible Axl has simply got himself financially secure enough to maintain his lifestyle, and perfectly content touring 10,000 seat Arenas.

That latest European Tour Itenerary looks like a pretty cool way to spend your summer and have a little fun while he's making a few bucks.

I only wish he realized that he's going to wake up one day and be Mick Jaggar old and regret his lack of artistic drive as of late.

JMO

Great post

He's just delusional Flayer :lol:

Seems to be an influx of those types lately.

E-psychology,E-music moguls,E-managers,E-experts everywhere. :lol:

Just joking with you a bit. I don't take anyone's armchair psychology too seriously.

I'm glad to hear you say that.

A lot of people here are more concerned with labeling and insulting people they disagree with, than actually chatting about the actual topic.

The guy this was directed at never claimed to be a professional psychiatric. He was just throwing out his opinion, which is what forums are supposed to be for. The forum would be a much better place if we all just chatted about the topic instead of constantly attacking the poster. I swear there are people who post more negative posts on other posters than they make posts about the actual topic.

So I appreciate you being able to admit you were just having a little fun.

He's just delusional Flayer :lol:

Seems to be an influx of those types lately.

E-psychology,E-music moguls,E-managers,E-experts everywhere. :lol:

No, there isn't. There are people just giving their opinion on topics. Which is exactly what you are doing. But if they don't worship the ground Axl walks on, then YOU break out the labels and insults. WHy not just stick to the topic?

Stop with the personal insults on all sides,it's not needed or warranted in order to discuss a topic.

I'm sorry someone called you names Sailway, don't perpetuate the Behavior please.

(Unless it's somebody you disagree with, then it's OK to call them names and insult them. Because that's different than what other people are doing).

:rolleyes:

Axl is afraid of rejection. Very simple and obvious. Not knocking him, just stating the obvious. He doesn't "get" how amazing he is. He is EXTREMELY insecure. Releasing more material opens himself up to more criticism and rejection.

(Be careful with these posts, they'll ask you your pschology degree. Don't have an opinion. Don't make questions. Don't use your brain and then you'll be accpeted as a fan.)

I agree with you completely.

You're comparing him to Vágner Love? :lol:

I can see the resemblance.

You're comparing him to Vágner Love? :lol:

I can see the resemblance.

Him and many others. They are VERY similar cases.

coming from someone who jacks on the term "nutter" :rolleyes:

Jacks in the term? What does that mean?

And the difference is that I've never claimed that I didn't use the word. Sailway is the king of insults, but then he tells other posters not to insult people. He complains about e-experts, but then will make insults about another posters personal life. Probably the most hypocritical poster I've seen on here in 10 years. How do you not understand that?

And why do you assume that the word Nutter is an insult? Nutters are fans who have so much adoration for Axl that they refuse to admit that he ever does anything wrong. And then they tell others what they can or cannot post about. So rather than Nutter, what word would you use to describe them?

And look at you! Instead of attacking other posters, why don't you had something to the actual topic? Why do you think that Axl is apprehensive about releasing new music? Do you have an opinion on the topic?

Axl is afraid of rejection. Very simple and obvious. Not knocking him, just stating the obvious. He doesn't "get" how amazing he is. He is EXTREMELY insecure. Releasing more material opens himself up to more criticism and rejection.

(Be careful with these posts, they'll ask you your pschology degree. Don't have an opinion. Don't make questions. Don't use your brain and then you'll be accpeted as a fan.)

I agree with you completely.

Just worship everything Axl does and you will be fine!!!!