Nov. 15 - San Jose, CA - HP Pavillion

Nov. 17 - Anaheim, CA - Honda Center

Nov. 18 - Los Angeles, CA - Gibson Ampitheater

Nov. 23 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand

Nov. 25 - Phoeniz, AZ - US Airways Center

Nov. 28 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center

Nov. 30 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center

Dec. 02 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center

The official RUSH tour announcement is expected to made tomorrow (Thursday, April 19).

the new single is streaming at:

http://www1.rollingstone.com/hearitnow/player/rush.html

I'm doing Washington DC and Buffalo, nice! :D

I'm just seeing all my favorite bands multiple times this year; Iron Maiden x 12 (Maybe 13), Alice Cooper x 9 (Maybe 10), Van Halen x 4, Guns N' Roses x 2, and Rush x 2. Might not be the most concerts I've done in one year (I think my record is 33 or so, including free shows, comp tickets, etc.), but this is definitely shaping up to be my best concert year!

EDIT: Scratch that, just doing Buffalo. My roommate isn't good for the DC date, and I'm not driving 5 hours each way alone :P

Just come pick me up :D

You're at least 4 hours in the opposite direction though...kinda counter-productive :lol:

Unconfirmed (thought likely right) tour dates:

Sep. 07 - Manchester, NH - Verizon Wireless Arena

Sep. 09 - Washington, DC - Jiffy Lube Live

Sep. 11 - Pittsburgh, PA - CONSOL Energy Center

Sep. 13 - Indianapolis, IN - Klipsch Music Center

Sep. 15 - Chicago, IL - United Center

Sep. 18 - Detroit, MI - Palace of Auburn Hills

Sep. 20 - Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena

Sep. 22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Center

Sep. 24 - Minneapolis, MN - Target Center

Sep. 26 - Winnipeg, MB - MTS Center

Sep. 28 - Saskatoon, SK - Credit Union Center

Sep. 30 - Edmonton, AB - Rexall Place

Oct. 10 - Bridgeport, CT - Webster Bank Arena

Oct. 12 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center

Oct. 14 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Center

Oct. 18 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre

Oct. 20 - Newark, NJ - Prudential Center

Oct. 22 - Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center

Oct. 24 - Boston, MA - TD Garden

Oct. 26 - Buffalo, NY - First Niagra Center

Oct. 28 - Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena

Oct. 30 - Charlotte, NC - Time Warner Cable Arena

Nov. 01 - Atlanta, GA - Verizon Wireless Ampitheater

Nov. 03 - Tampa, FL - 1-800-ASK-GARY Ampitheater

Nov. 13 - Seattle, WA - Key Arena

Nov. 15 - San Jose, CA - HP Pavillion

Nov. 17 - Anaheim, CA - Honda Center

Nov. 18 - Los Angeles, CA - Gibson Ampitheater

Nov. 23 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand

Nov. 25 - Phoeniz, AZ - US Airways Center

Nov. 28 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center

Nov. 30 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center

Dec. 02 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center

The official RUSH tour announcement is expected to made tomorrow (Thursday, April 19).

the new single is streaming at:

http://www1.rollingstone.com/hearitnow/player/rush.html

I'm doing Washington DC and Buffalo, nice! :D

I'm just seeing all my favorite bands multiple times this year; Iron Maiden x 12 (Maybe 13), Alice Cooper x 9 (Maybe 10), Van Halen x 4, Guns N' Roses x 2, and Rush x 2. Might not be the most concerts I've done in one year (I think my record is 33 or so, including free shows, comp tickets, etc.), but this is definitely shaping up to be my best concert year!

EDIT: Scratch that, just doing Buffalo. My roommate isn't good for the DC date, and I'm not driving 5 hours each way alone :P

Just come pick me up :D

You're at least 4 hours in the opposite direction though...kinda counter-productive :lol:

Was hoping you wouldn't have noticed...:P

I loved Snakes and Arrows and the sound they went for with that album - but Headlong Flight is by far my favorite Rush song that has come out since the 90's, it is a perfect balance of groove, hard rock, and prog. If this is any indication of the full album I feel that we are in for a great record

Edited by WhazUp

I'm intrigued to hear what the "strings' aspect of the new record will be...if the rumours are true.

I don't really think it's a rumor, I believe Neil flat-out said it has strings.

Does anyone know if and when Headlong Flight is getting a digital release on iTunes, etc.?

Wow, Headlong Flight is awesome. Sounds like it could have been on Counterparts. There's something about it that's fresh but at the same time typical Rush. I loved Snakes and Arrows (hell, I loved Vapor Trails despite the awful production) so I can't wait to hear what the rest of this album is like. The idea of strings is definitely intriguing.

I'm intrigued to hear what the "strings' aspect of the new record will be...if the rumours are true.

I don't really think it's a rumor, I believe Neil flat-out said it has strings.

Does anyone know if and when Headlong Flight is getting a digital release on iTunes, etc.?

I believe it's the 24th for North America. I think it may come out tomorrow in the UK iTunes store.

There's been some rumors that they'll play 2112 front-to-back this tour. Either they're fucking with us, or there might be some legitimacy to this claim. Check out their website...the clock is at 9:12, or 21:12 in military time... :book:

that would be awesome if they did but they already did that back in the mid 90s if im correct, idk if they wanna repeat that also considering they would wanna promote their new album

There's been some rumors that they'll play 2112 front-to-back this tour. Either they're fucking with us, or there might be some legitimacy to this claim. Check out their website...the clock is at 9:12, or 21:12 in military time... :book:

that would be awesome if they did but they already did that back in the mid 90s if im correct, idk if they wanna repeat that also considering they would wanna promote their new album

They played all of the title track, I'm referring to the album. There's tons of people who are convinced they're gonna continue to do full albums (I don't necessarily agree IMO).

They played all of the title track, I'm referring to the album. There's tons of people who are convinced they're gonna continue to do full albums (I don't necessarily agree IMO).

There was a rumour that they were going to play all of Signals this tour because it's the 30th anniversary of that album. Also because when the album artwork for CA leaked, the supposed tourbook cover for this tour leaked too, and it had a dog and the fire hydrant (aka Signals' album cover) as part of it.

I don't think that's actually going to happen, but that was just another rumour.

Got my Buffalo tickets in the presale, about halfway back on the floor. Could be better, could be worse.

Initially I overlooked the Buffalo dates when I read the list so for now I'm holding out for Toronto. I'm surprised they haven't announced when those go on sale yet.