RNR HALL OF FAME LIVE COVERAGE

JimBobJoeJackJr

this is like the colts without p manning

CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ? ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS WHINE THIS ENTIRE THREAD. YOUR HERO CHOSE TO STAY HOME LIKE A PUSSY. SORRY THAT CHAPS YOUR ASS. LET THE REST OF US ENJOY GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES WITHOUT YOU GETTING MENSTRUAL CRAMPS EVERY 10 SECONDS.

take your 9 posts to htgth

He says Guns N' Roses. I didn't heard Axl singing.

me neither lol but myles still did a solid job

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol axl....now we know the.truth.....gnr reunion WOULD BE THE SAME because that just fuckin proved hey maintained their sound . They were tight as fuck and professional. Now we know why axls been avoiding it...he KNEW the fans would see how great the band could still be...axl, time to man the fuck up and reunite this power house to dominate and devour this world once more!!!!

TBH, if this was so good why do we need Axl for a reunion? Some would say this is the reunion.

Two different functioning bands are not unheard of. L.A. Guns has two lineups. I think some other bands do too.

I would think it be cool to have a band with Slash, Adler, Sorum, Gilby, Duff with Myles but they all have their own thing going.

Yeah but it can't be called Guns N' Roses

Wow that was great that we cud hear and watch nearly all [erformance. They kicked ass! Steven omg was so great and he accepted the award with dignity-so great to see he's happy in himself now! Axl got it wrong-shoulda been there!

so they did it!.. AWESOME!!!

OLD GNR........... WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myles almost replaced Robert Plant in Led Zeppelin a few years ago, and now he capably replaced Axl Rose for a night.

Only difference? Mainstream fans never liked Axl to begin with and probably wouldn't care if the performers tonight toured without him.

CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ? ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS WHINE THIS ENTIRE THREAD. YOUR HERO CHOSE TO STAY HOME LIKE A PUSSY. SORRY THAT CHAPS YOUR ASS. LET THE REST OF US ENJOY GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES WITHOUT YOU GETTING MENSTRUAL CRAMPS EVERY 10 SECONDS.

I didn't hear Axl singing, but I heard Slash, Duff and Steven playing. And I wouldn't need a video to tell me that.

I'm beginning to think Axl Rose could go on a murderous rampage at an orphanage and some people in here would defend his actions. Damn. He's my favorite entertainer of all time, but I'm shaking my head at some of the blind loyalists. Call me crazy, but I don't think he's going to read your rah rah Axl posts and decide that you are his new best friend.

Lol axl....now we know the.truth.....gnr reunion WOULD BE THE SAME because that just fuckin proved hey maintained their sound . They were tight as fuck and professional. Now we know why axls been avoiding it...he KNEW the fans would see how great the band could still be...axl, time to man the fuck up and reunite this power house to dominate and devour this world once more!!!!

TBH, if this was so good why do we need Axl for a reunion? Some would say this is the reunion.

Two different functioning bands are not unheard of. L.A. Guns has two lineups. I think some other bands do too.

I would think it be cool to have a band with Slash, Adler, Sorum, Gilby, Duff with Myles but they all have their own thing going.

Call the band Fuck You Axl

I didn't hear Axl singing, but I heard Slash, Duff and Steven playing. And I wouldn't need a video to tell me that.

and your point is......? it was velvet revolver basically with myles on vocals

Exactly. By reunion I mean GnR of course. If this perfomance was so fucking great, why continue pleading Axl to "reunite"? Surely this is better.

Whatever. RHCP on now! :D

Edited by KiraMPD

Did Tracci and Ole appear?

Did you clusterfucks know this isn't matter?

What are you talking about? Of course it is. If nu-Guns isn't GNR just because Slash isn't in it, than old Guns isn't GNR because Tracci isn't in it.

You're so funny :rolleyes:

Exactly. By reunion I mean GnR of course. If this perfomance was so fucking great, why continue pleading Axl to "reunite"? Surely this is better.

No way this is better. This is very good. But nothing would be better than Axl singing. But these 5 guys should definitely tour.

Did Tracci and Ole appear?

Did you clusterfucks know this isn't matter?

What are you talking about? Of course it is. If nu-Guns isn't GNR just because Slash isn't in it, than old Guns isn't GNR because Tracci isn't in it.

Hi! You are dumb :thumbsup: