Has this Tupac Hologram thing got anybody else thinking about what New GNR could replace their solo spots with?

ITW 2012

Has this Tupac Hologram thing got anybody else thinking about what New GNR could replace their solo spots with? They could bring back the 1987 Axl for more old songs instead of their boring ass solo spots. That would make the 3 hour shows even more killer.

Not me. Or they could bring Buckethead to play his Paul Gilbert lick over and over until they all leave the arena/stadium...

A hologram of Bucket playing ITW solo.

You'd also need a hologram Axl to sing it. Maybe Axl can retire and send out the holograms to do the tour. I wonder if it'll cost extra to have the Holograms show up after curfew every night.

Even holograms can be late.

It would be cool if you could get a hologram of the band playing in your front room.

A hologram of Bucket playing ITW solo.

You'd also need a hologram Axl to sing it. Maybe Axl can retire and send out the holograms to do the tour. I wonder if it'll cost extra to have the Holograms show up after curfew every night.

Even holograms can be late.

It would be cool if you could get a hologram of the band playing in your front room.

I see that as the future of live streams. Just set up an oxygen tent in your room and you are good to go.

Edited by ITW 2012

This Tupac hologram thing is amazing. Just amazing. I'm sure this is just the beginning of what we'll see in the future, with many different artists. It would be cool to see an Axl version done in his prime.