This is Guns N Roses in 2012

Axl Rose Husband

Nothing any of the pre-1993 members has done comes even remotely close to this:

See the rest of the playlist:

It has nothing to do with who has rights to the name. It has nothing to with who is in the band.

It is about the music!

Is is the music that determines whether it can be labelled as "Guns n' Roses".

Some seem to think that if the pre-1993 GnR got back together that some how they would be able to give us music that can even come remotely close to what we have with the Chinese Democracy era.

Not a chance! That is why they all quit on GnR in the first place. The pre-1993 band couldn't make music anymore that is worthy of being called "Guns n Roses".

And when you listen to everybody's discography, only Axl Rose has been able to deliver us music that is worthy of the name "Guns n' Roses". The music and live performances we are getting right now is definitely worthy of being called "Guns n Roses".

Axl has proven that he has every right to call the music "Guns N Roses".

When Axl Rose can no longer give us what we see in these videos, that is when "Guns n' Roses" should end. And his time is far from over.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if that video was the best one to choose to make your case, that's one of the weakest sorry performances I've heard outta Axl.

but i do give the band props for not using tapes for the backing vocals like they did back in 2009-2010.

i just really do't get how ppl can hear Axl mickey mousin' like that & then say things like "this is the best Axl's ever sounded" and "this is the best lineup the band's ever had".

i really don't mean to insult, but i just know axl can do better than that, even tour worn 1992 Axl sounded better than this.

Edited by The Matinator

HA! Look at these GnR-haters look for any excuse!

So there are better performances of "Sorry" out there? Well, then you just proved to yourself that even on GnR's worst days, they kick more ass than anything else your precious Slash or Duff can do.

If Axl was fronting Velvet Revolver, you all would be orgasming about how great his singing is! LOL

If the original band reunited, they would be 100 times better than the line up now. I love the current line-up, but let's be honest here. :P

Being honest, as someone who saw the old band and has been a GN'R fan since 1988, the new lineup is as good, if not a better group of players all around than the old band.

And, if the old band reunited now, there's no telling what kind of chemistry, if any, they would have.

Ali

So there are better performances of "Sorry" out there? Well, then you just proved to yourself that even on GnR's worst days, they kick more ass than anything else your precious Slash or Duff can do.

If Axl was fronting Velvet Revolver, you all would be orgasming about how great his singing is! LOL

wtf.

Being honest, as someone who saw the old band and has been a GN'R fan since 1988, the new lineup is as good, if not a better group of players all around than the old band.

And, if the old band reunited now, there's no telling what kind of chemistry, if any, they would have.

Ali

:thumbsup: this is GN'R !!! :kiss:

fullbandstilllores1624x.jpg

Lol wtf?! Mate you are embarrassing yourself.

No, even if GNR was still together in 2012, Axl would still sound like crap. But at least hearing Slash, etc would make up for it.

Ali

Guns+N+Roses.jpg

rock3

Edited by Original GNR

Ali

DJ looks like a clown on that picture.

Ali

This is the GNR that covers the Old GNR and the Buckethead GNR. I'd swap all those guys standing around Axl for Slash or Buckethead.

Edited by ITW 2012