Latest GN'R Facebook post regarding Howard Stern

GibsonLP

so if i happen to be a follower of Slash's work i'm not allowed to be a follower of Axl's work?.

Where did you read that?

i doubt the 16 million people that clicked "like" are exclusive fans of the New GNR

:shrugs:

Maybe, but if you want a precise answer, this might help -

1) how many people like both GNR and Slash on FB?

2) how many people like only Slash and do not like GNR on FB?

3) how many people like only GNR and do not like Slash on FB?

Slash 8 million fans on facebook are surely exclusive fans of him than Guns N' Roses facebook fans exclusive to the new band.

out of the 16 millions you have Axl fans, Steven Fans, Slash fans, Izzy fans, Matt fans, Buckethead fans, Bumblefoot fans........ i can go on forever.

the truth is the name Guns N' Roses represents the achievments of the past. nobody unless mentally challenged is going to "unlike" Guns N' Roses just because they have a new lineup

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so if i happen to be a follower of Slash's work i'm not allowed to be a follower of Axl's work?.

Where did you read that?

i doubt the 16 million people that clicked "like" are exclusive fans of the New GNR

Slash 8 million fans on facebook are surely exclusive fans of him than Guns N' Roses facebook fans exclusive to the new band.

out of the 16 millions you have Axl fans, Steven Fans, Slash fans, Izzy fans, Matt fans, Buckethead fans, Bumblefoot fans........ i can go on forever.

the truth is the name Guns N' Roses represents the achievments of the past. nobody unless mentally challenged is going to "unlike" Guns N' Roses just because they have a new lineup

This is the only lineup that has existed since the birth of the Facebook page. They had to like this band to like it in the first place.

I'm not going to bother and try guessing how many morons don't know that former members are no longer in the band but if there is that many, I'm giving up all hope in humanity.

Where did you read that?

This is the only lineup that has existed since the birth of the Facebook page. They had to like this band to like it in the first place.

I'm not going to bother and try guessing how many morons don't know that former members are no longer in the band but if there is that many, I'm giving up all hope in humanity.

but that's the point, wouldn't you have to be a moron not to "like" the new band because you are fan of Buckethead? or fan of Slash or anyone that's been involved in the band before?

if the majority of the people that attend trhe shows are there for the old songs, i'm sure the majority that "likes" the fb page are there because of the old guys as well

Where did you read that?

but that's the point, wouldn't you have to be a moron not to "like" the new band because you are fan of Buckethead? or fan of Slash or anyone that's been involved in the band before?

if the majority of the people that attend trhe shows are there for the old songs, i'm sure the majority that "likes" the fb page are there because of the old guys as well

I see what you're saying. Yeah, I don't think there are many fans of the new band that aren't fans of the old. I know that I love everything ever released under the name GN'R. Minus a number of songs I can count on one hand.

Where did you read that?

I see what you're saying. Yeah, I don't think there are many fans of the new band that aren't fans of the old. I know that I love everything ever released under the name GN'R. Minus a number of songs I can count on one hand.

Truly, there are no fans of the new band, that aren't fans of the old, except for the occasional fan of Buckethead or BBF or Ashba or perhaps the Replacements, who were into the guys before they joined Guns.

The majority of those who 'like' GNR on FB certainly knew when they 'liked them' or at least, know by now that Slash is no longer in the band. If it were the current version vs past version question for them, they wouldn't 'like' them.

W/ ref to the OP, this is a question of one person speaking for all fans - whether, 16 million of them on FB, or 160 million of them in the real world.

Lets look at the current scoreboard: When Axl was with Slash Duff and Izzy the band released 6 albums and Axl Showed up at 11pm to concerts.. Without Slash Duff and Izzy Axl released 1 album and shows up to concerts at 1:30am-2am.

Um, what the fuck are you talking about? I saw 4 shows in 2011 - 2012 and he never came out later than Midnight, and that happened to be a Friday night in Atlantic City....others were all at 10:30 or 11 o clock. Do you even do any type of research or do you just talk shit?

Lets look at the current scoreboard: When Axl was with Slash Duff and Izzy the band released 6 albums and Axl Showed up at 11pm to concerts.. Without Slash Duff and Izzy Axl released 1 album and shows up to concerts at 1:30am-2am.

Um, what the fuck are you talking about? I saw 4 shows in 2011 - 2012 and he never came out later than Midnight, and that happened to be a Friday night in Atlantic City....others were all at 10:30 or 11 o clock. Do you even do any type of research or do you just talk shit?

Haha, not only that, but Axl did NOT come on at 11pm during the UYI tours. dizzy k should go do his homework, start with Duff's autobiography.

Lol at the thought Axl would/could go on Howard Stern. Howard would ask him real questions, edgy questions. Axl would not be in 100% control so there's a 100% chance that will never happen. I'm still blown away he went to the MTV awards and that was 6 years ago.

Nah - it would come down to -

Do you really hate Slash that much?

Do you still have money? (He's had the same house for 20 years)

That Lana Del Rey you're banging, she's some piece of ass...

Once in a while, Howard gets a good question in there, but it's done more in the spirit of comedy than Trunk doing it more from a hard rock/metal fan POV. Florentine wasn't his usual self on that interview, you could tell Trunk told him to let him handle it, because Axl could get up and leave at any time. With Howard, Axl's heard the show, he knows the deal.

It would be a great interview, Axl wouldn't get pissed off. They'd prob. talk more about Axl's cat and Howard's dog, and prob. want to include Beta and Fernando in the interview. I could see Ron coming in because he lives in NJ, but odds are it would be a call in.

He prob. wants to know what he was doing for the past 18 years though.

Anyone who's heard the show knows the direction of the interview, and it's really Robin who could fuck things up... but Richard would come in and prob. ask him if he needs a new drummer.

I've always loved Howard Stern and think he is a comedic genius without even trying. But in saying that, I doubt Axl will ever agree to do an interview with him, because Howard just won't hold back, he WOULD ask everything.

With Eddie Trunk, I think he sub-contiously knows all the questions Axl don't want to answer... and then he refrains from asking them.

But Stern is from a different school, he will just come out with random comments which Axl will almost certainly take the wrong way.

In London in 2010 he came on at around 9.40 pm! Caught a lot of people out, I can tell you! I don't think it was a 3 hour show, but it wasn't far short.