2012.05.11 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia - First post updates!

Derailing threads has a few users warned today.

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's so easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Richard Fortus Solo

Live and let die

This I Love

Tommy solo (Motivation)

Dizzy solo

Street of Dreams

You could be mine

DJ Ashba solo

Sweet child o' mine

Jam, Axl Piano Intro/Another brick in the wall

November rain

Bumblefoot solo

Don't cry

Better

Knockin' on heaven's door

f13865aa9ba611e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Instagrammmm!!! :rolleyes: Tks!!!

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe 'the surprise' is after encore

That's my last hope too. I just couldn't get the point of yet another tour without something new.

I guess you have missed my posts. The Russian fans have been treated to two songs that were not played the last time (in 2010), and a much longer show. Again remember, they are not playing for us but for the Moscow audience.

Eh...people just want to see the band progress into new songs after all this time is all. I'm sure the crowd is loving it.

That's my last hope too. I just couldn't get the point of yet another tour without something new.

Yeah to be honest I don't either, I thought they would have at least kept the UCAP set variations in

who ever mentioned a " surprise ? "

GNR Facebook definately hinted towards one:

Dialing in on 5-11 - who is ready for something that they haven't had yet?

And it is fair to assume to most of the Russian audience haven't heard the additional songs that were played this time around and not in 2010....

I guess you have missed my posts. The Russian fans have been treated to two songs that were not played the last time (in 2010), and a much longer show. Again remember, they are not playing for us but for the Moscow audience.

Eh...people just want to see the band progress into new songs after all this time is all. I'm sure the crowd is loving it.

Everybody wants that. But the "point of yet another tour without something new" is to treat the Russian fans to what other fans have been treated to in 2011/2012. Nothing wrong in that. It is ot us that are treated to anything. People seem to forget this all the time...

Well that's fine for that audience. But I'm damn sure that if they don't play anything new at this concert, they won't do it at any other concert of this tour neither.

Of course I will still enjoy the show that I'll attend and everything, but still. I don't get it. Why not at least OMG?

GNR's Facebook always uses stupid old lyric quotes that mean nothing. What they haven't had yet is Estranged and Civil War.

Everybody wants that. But the "point of yet another tour without something new" is to treat the Russian fans to what other fans have been treated to in 2011/2012. Nothing wrong in that. It is ot us that are treated to anything. People seem to forget this all the time...

I get ya but those Russian fans I'm sure are more interested in the show than what people say on a message board :)

And it is fair to assume to most of the Russian audience haven't heard the additional songs that were played this time around and not in 2010....

But that is a clear reference to Anything Goes lyrics

I've been thinkin' 'bout

Thinkin' 'bout sex

Always hungry for somethin'

That I haven't had yet

Did you really think that that sentence implied new music?. Come on...

Your Crazy OhMyGod

Dude just shut the fuck up it's not gonna happen

(most likely)

Why should I have to shut up? I can have hopes and dreams. You're not dictating what I say.

I'm just saying all of your posts in this thread is like It's not over yet which you put like 3 times and news songs okay it's getting kind of annoying