I saw Slash last night

k12

Personally, I would like him to do less GNR, add some snakepit and more of the new album. Going to see him probably next week :thumbsup:

can you report back how it was after the show? and check if they have tank tops at the schwag booth as well, thanks.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I would like him to do less GNR, add some snakepit and more of the new album. Going to see him probably next week :thumbsup:

can you report back how it was after the show? and check if they have tank tops at the schwag booth as well, thanks.

I will, but have to find somebody who wants to go with me first. Nobody seems to want to go with me! It totally sucks, maybe I have to go alone, scared already :scared:

I'd prefer the entire show be Gn'R covers. I'm well aware I'm probably in the minority there.

Jungle

Easy

Brownstone

Nightrain

PC

SCOM

Rocket Queen

Patience

Civil War

Should all be staples of Slash's live set.

Agreed.

That many GNR songs in a set would just be pandering. 4 or 5 is fine. Bring on the Halo and Mean Bone.

In that case I'm fine with being pandered to.

That many GNR songs in a set would just be pandering. 4 or 5 is fine. Bring on the Halo and Mean Bone.

What's the difference between a Snakepit song and a GNR song though? They're both songs from bands that he's no longer a part of.

No wait, I'll answer that. The difference is the general public only gives a shit about one of them.

What's the difference between a Snakepit song and a GNR song though? They're both songs from bands that he's no longer a part of.

No wait, I'll answer that. The difference is the general public only gives a shit about one of them.

True that is.....we actually agree on something cardi.......love it when Slash plays Snakepit songs.....I can live without the Guns songs...........

No wait, I'll answer that.

It's about balance, because these tours are not about Guns, they're about all his discography, and he's made a lot of music over the years, all of it represented at the shows.

You think Page only played Zeppelin tunes on his solo tour? Does Clapton only play Cream?

Edited by moreblack

What's the difference between a Snakepit song and a GNR

song though? They're both songs from bands that he's no

longer a part of.

True that is.....we actually agree on something

cardi.......love it when Slash plays Snakepit songs.....I can live without the Guns songs...........

+1

Obviously love the Guns songs, but if he cut some of them and replaced them with Snakepit I'd be a happy camper.

What's the difference between a Snakepit song and a GNR

song though? They're both songs from bands that he's no

longer a part of.

True that is.....we actually agree on something

cardi.......love it when Slash plays Snakepit songs.....I can live without the Guns songs...........

+1

Obviously love the Guns songs, but if he cut some of them and replaced them with Snakepit I'd be a happy camper.

+2

I will, but have to find somebody who wants to go with me first. Nobody seems to want to go with me! It totally sucks, maybe I have to go alone, scared already :scared:

buy someone a ticket, they can't refuse a freebie. and it's only like $35.

buy someone a ticket, they can't refuse a freebie. and it's only like $35.

All of my friends don't like GNR/ Slash. Even the rockfans don't, they are more AC/DC and such.

I tried to convince them, with a free ticket, but nobody had the time or wanted. So.....I have to go alone I guess :scared: