If you could've played a role in a film, who would you be and why?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

It would have been awesome to play Rose DeWitt Bukater/Dawson from Titanic. Rose was played by the wonderful Kate Winslet.

rose-dawson.jpg

:wub:

Don't ever diss this film!! It's very special to me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were black, I'd most surely want to play Jules Winnfield, from Pulp Fiction, which was portrayed by Samuel L. Jackson. Not that I think he wasn't PERFECT for the role. I mean... the man was genius. But... I love that character.

It would have been awesome to play Rose DeWitt Bukater/Dawson from Titanic. Rose was played by the wonderful Kate Winslet.

rose-dawson.jpg

Titanic was a steaming pile of shit. Toilet water from start to finish.

rose-dawson.jpg

I really like Kate Winslet for some unknown reason.

And OT: Jack Sparrow, Johnny Depp is a hero.

rose-dawson.jpg

One of the men I'd love to marry would be pretending he loved me for 3 hours. I could live with that :wub:

29200964.jpg

Can someone (DAZEY!!!) photoshop me in with Jack?

Guest Len B'stard

Nothing, i'd hate to act, i'd be a wreck. Acting basically consists of sitting around all fucking day interspersed with 20 to 40 minutes of ACTUAL work per day and you just sit around all day shitting yourself, everybody setting all this shit up all around you alllll fuckin day jus waiting for you to get up in front of the cameras and make a complete fuckin cock up of it, it'd just be shattering. Also it's so restrictive, people think it's just a case of the switch on the cameras and you just prance about like a pranny on there or, y'know, you're give this kind of artistic freedom to dive into this role and be emotive and improvise and should everybody what a Big Dick Brando you are but it ain't like that, it's super-restrictive in terms of like, movement you get to do, you might have two spots across the floor that you're meant to go from whilst doing a certain thing, all the while knowing that the slightest movement of your head a bit more in this direction, a bit more in that direction and you've absolutely made a fuckin cock up of the entire shot.

You're being filmed and there's very precise and specific angles they want and very precise and specific things you've got to do, people think like, you just waltz in a give "my take" on the role, which is bollocks, you're there to do a job and sometimes it requires improvisation or what have you but, little hint to any budding actors, if you're thinkin of waiting til a fuckin scene is set up to just launch into "your take" on a role, 99 times out of a 100, you ain't gonna impress, you're gonna make yourself look a fool, directors don't always want your fuckin input, your fellow actors don't always want your input because what they do is predicated on what you do and if you start going off on one then it throws them out of sync too.

Don't sound like no kinda fun to me.

Edited by sugaraylen

Nic Cage's role in Leaving Las Vegas because I'd get to bang the chick from Adventures in Babysitting and drink myself to death. My second choice would be playing the guy on the couch in Half Baked.

Edited by Randy Lahey

rose-dawson.jpg

I'm not saying Kate Winslett was fat in it but when she stood at the back of the boat it did break in half! Just sayin'! <_<

Guest Len B'stard
I'm not saying Kate Winslett was fat in it but when she stood at the back of the boat it did break in half! Just sayin'!

That ain't fat, thats just not starving. Come on man, she looks fuckin fit as fuck in that! That whole film for me was basically just her knockers and wanting to see them explode out of that dress. Would've liked to've seen a bit more detail in the scene where Leo was sorting her out in the back of that motor too.

I'm not saying Kate Winslett was fat in it but when she stood at the back of the boat it did break in half! Just sayin'!

That ain't fat, thats just not starving. Come on man, she looks fuckin fit as fuck in that! That whole film for me was basically just her knockers and wanting to see them explode out of that dress. Would've liked to've seen a bit more detail in the scene where Leo was sorting her out in the back of that motor too.

I'm just glad it wasn't my motor, I bet the suspension was fucked by the time she rolled out of the back seat! :lol:

Edit: I was joking you filthy Arab! Damn you! You and your lot always have to spoil everything!!! :P

Edited by Dazey